Sluggy beats us all

scuba_angel

War Hero
That vomit on the stairs was there for years.
I recall her phoning me. Trans had left his shoes so he went to pick them up no doubt expecting to lose his virginity.
she’d binned his shoes, hid upstairs and was howling down the phone to me while keeping Pip quiet.
I really did **** in his socks and he did wear them.
My visits to her Skeeby drinking den are all somewhat hazy but the vomit was there at least 2 years.

Yes, one of the traumas of that trip was you sat on the edge of the sofa bed holding that sock announcing what you'd done. Then turning over to find @mac_uk on the other sofa. I'm sure I swore to never drink so little I'd wake up so easily again.

I'm still surprised T_S went to the bed you'd claimed not mine or hers.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
My visits to her Skeeby drinking den are all somewhat hazy but the vomit was there at least 2 years.

Yes, one of the traumas of that trip was you sat on the edge of the sofa bed holding that sock announcing what you'd done. Then turning over to find @mac_uk on the other sofa. I'm sure I swore to never drink so little I'd wake up so easily again.

I'm still surprised T_S went to the bed you'd claimed not mine or hers.
I told him to go and get in that bed, said I’d be up later. The silly **** did as he was told. As he slipped in the shower the next morning I rooted in his bag and wanked in his clean socks.

I told him to go and get in that bed, said I’d be up later. The silly **** did as he was told. As he slipped in the shower the next morning I rooted in his bag and wanked in his clean socks.
Wretch

It would often be about this time that we'd be messaging each other, I miss you kiddo xxx

Behind the threats of casual violence and arbitrary musical death sentences passed on gash threads, Sluggy couldn’t completely hide her willingness to help her fellow Arrsers or her fundamental decency.
I’ll miss Sluggy as much as it’s possible to miss someone I've never met or spoken to, she’s been a cornerstone of this site and she’s gone way too soon.
Condolences to family, friends and fellow Arrsers. We will miss her.

Nomad1382

Old-Salt
AWWWWWWWWWWWE SH1T! I've only been on here a short time, but she was one of the personalities that has made it priceless. This is a tough crown, I mean that in a good way, but it was fear of her hunting me down in the middle of the Pacific to slice off my face that kept me from making bone posts.

No, I’ve got her password and you’d be on ROP’s, everyone else would be too.
Two points:

1. Sluggy would never RoP me.
2. There's a basic requirement to use posthumous mod privileges and you haven't been fammed on a cloud. Yet.

Last edited:

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
The plinth crawl is a good story. Now I decided I’d go as a vicar after the padre incident as did @Joker62 and @EX_STAB
I got some great pictures in Trafalgar sq by Japs as I opened my fly and revealed my Superman pants.
I got some filthy looks for my drinking and smoking antics and no free pints for the vicar as I’d expected. As the day went on something happened in the disabled toilet and then not long after she collapsed as I think she was very tired. A number of taxis refused to take her because they assumed she could be drunk. One Muslim driver I pleaded him to have some Christian charity but he said get her out or I’m getting the cops.
in the end @EX_STAB launched her back in her hotel, he’s fitter than me and I’d tried lifting her many times. The end Jarrod 13 and 3/4

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
When I went to pick my new car up from the Mercedes factory Ang came with me. I met her at Manchester airport and we smoked and then went in. We had a couple of pints and then we saw the flight was delayed. I had a linked bank account with free lounge access and decided be cheaper to go in there. Ang saw Morgan’s spiced and free wine and got slurping and guzzling.
when we finally got on our flight the drinks were free and she managed a few more wines and also swiped the leather headrest-cover from business class
At the hotel and a few more drinks in the lounge she was rather staggery. I told her you fall, you stay, I’m not picking you up so she went to her room, wankered by 1700hrs, left me to dine alone and she got more wine delivered to her room by room service.
there’s more to this story.

You going next? You’ve not been very well. I’m not buying a new suit. I wear my black 100% Polyester tie issued in 1989 for funerals.
You are rostered in for Feb. Gonna have to check with the crem about the polyester tie.
I thought you wanted to be carbon neutral?

When I went to pick my new car up from the Mercedes factory Ang came with me. I met her at Manchester airport and we smoked and then went in. We had a couple of pints and then we saw the flight was delayed. I had a linked bank account with free lounge access and decided be cheaper to go in there. Ang saw Morgan’s spiced and free wine and got slurping and guzzling.
when we finally got on our flight the drinks were free and she managed a few more wines and also swiped the leather headrest-cover from business class
At the hotel and a few more drinks in the lounge she was rather staggery. I told her you fall, you stay, I’m not picking you up so she went to her room, wankered by 1700hrs, left me to dine alone and she got more wine delivered to her room by room service.
there’s more to this story.
Did you shag her?!!!

Latest Threads