Sluggy beats us all

PFGEN

GCM
Bugger, a shite ending to an already shite week. I'll miss her posts, wit, threats and choons. One of Arrse's own has passed on, hopefully to a place with plenty of unicorns and ponies. If I remember rightly wasn't she the Regimental Colonel of the 1st Arrse. Those will be tough boots to fill.

RIP Angela, gone but not forgotten.

Last edited:
who got her mobile ending in 911 ???
by eck you could have some fun with that
I bet a few people would crap themselves after the funeral if that one started calling them
any way she told me she died back in May 2014
so are we really sure ?
If only we could receive another call from 4477xxxx0911 or email from C&A@hotmail...

Sluggy, did I ever tell you I love you?

Hope you're as witty and sharp up there as you were here. RIP. I poured one out for you. Genuinely sad.

p.s: thanks for all the hiding you gave to my daft comments.

Time for a choon...

I know the daft bugger won't mind, and no worries of persec, this is the last photo I received from her in August. :(
View attachment 428713
I didn’t know Angela at all, but condolences to her family and all who knew her.
There is something very profound about when pixels turn into flesh and blood. RIP.

Ageless. Hush now chicken, those were nice comments, but this thread's going to stay about Ang.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well that’s very sad news indeed and totally unexpected for this call sign. But at least I’ll have an excuse to raise just one more pint this Sunday lunchtime.
RIP Sluggy.

Hi wee girl, weaved my way through all of this stuff. I'm sorry to learn of your passing. You're fine and in a good place.
Deep Peace of the watching shepherds to you.
Deep Peace of the gentle night to you.

Last edited:
I know the daft bugger won't mind, and no worries of persec, this is the last photo I received from her in August. :(
View attachment 428713
Once she knew I could do shrunken faces in photoshop I got the occasional request to do somebody so either she or I could take the piss. So it's only fair.

sluggy.JPG

I also loved talking to her about cricket and sorting out a dodgy stream when he Sky was on the blink which is not one of those things you would expect. A sad loss.

Last edited:

Katy

Old-Salt
Once she knew I could do shrunken faces in photoshop I got the occasional request to do somebody so either she or I could take the piss. So it's only fair.

View attachment 428714

I also loved talking to her about cricket and sorting out a dodgy stream when he Sky was on the blink which is not one of those things you would expect. A sad loss.

You are so getting haunted.

scuba_angel

War Hero
Do you think we might have still been a bit tipsy when we started writing that?
I know we were.

May I never wake up that hungover to those sights ever again.

When warned as a youth that meeting people from the internet was dangerous I never imagined so much danger as was caused by meeting Sluggy.

That first meet at her place. Vomit on the stairs, that peaceful hour after J put her to bed before she reanimated.

The next when it was just the pair of us, until Sandy was pursuaded out to join us- and subsequently said if we'd have been male he'd have flattened us.

The teenagers next door. One of whom poor soul ended up the pizza delivery boy for the area, and more than once failed to go back to work after we ordered and forced him to have a Cheeky V (by the gallon) or two.

Her fighting a tramp near Kings Cross, the night of the Christmas Crawl we all got barred from the pub.

One of her more subdued days out, with the camelbak of pink wine at Trafalgar Square when we had an Arrser on the Plinth.

It had a been several years since I spoke to her last - like many, one too many late night drunk karaoke phone calls. But while she could be a nightmare, she would have done anything to help anyone she believed to be less fortunate than herself while being utterly evil in the chat here.

When the doctor informed her that her time left was short, she told him, "do you know who I am! I'll see you next year!"
I wouldn't be at all shocked to find out that 1 year later, he gets a visit.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I know we were.

May I never wake up that hungover to those sights ever again.

When warned as a youth that meeting people from the internet was dangerous I never imagined so much danger as was caused by meeting Sluggy.

That first meet at her place. Vomit on the stairs, that peaceful hour after J put her to bed before she reanimated.

The next when it was just the pair of us, until Sandy was pursuaded out to join us- and subsequently said if we'd have been male he'd have flattened us.

The teenagers next door. One of whom poor soul ended up the pizza delivery boy for the area, and more than once failed to go back to work after we ordered and forced him to have a Cheeky V (by the gallon) or two.

Her fighting a tramp near Kings Cross, the night of the Christmas Crawl we all got barred from the pub.

One of her more subdued days out, with the camelbak of pink wine at Trafalgar Square when we had an Arrser on the Plinth.

It had a been several years since I spoke to her last - like many, one too many late night drunk karaoke phone calls. But while she could be a nightmare, she would have done anything to help anyone she believed to be less fortunate than herself while being utterly evil in the chat here.
That vomit on the stairs was there for years.
I recall her phoning me. Trans had left his shoes so he went to pick them up no doubt expecting to lose his virginity.
she’d binned his shoes, hid upstairs and was howling down the phone to me while keeping Pip quiet.
I really did **** in his socks and he did wear them.

Latest Threads