Sluggy beats us all

Bugger.

RIP Slugs.
I have not been here long, so you must forgive me if I sound a bit much.

I do not need to say prayers for Slug, she is ok (whether you believe in the Lord or not does not matter so much) but for her family and friends, I give my condolences.

She will be much missed.

I'm genuinely gutted to hear of the passing of one of the funniest people on here and maybe a reminder to us all that behind the pixels on a sreen there is a real person ,
many condolences to her family and RIP Sluggs. :flower:
Something that everyone who posts on social media would do well to remember.

Last edited:
Bugger. I thought 2019 had been a pretty poor year, but this really turns it on to a totally crap year.
She was really supportive when my mum passed and was always upbeat and positive.

Well that’s put a downer on the weekend. There’ll be nobody left here worth exchanging insults with at this rate.

Well. The man with the Scythe either put his big pants on... Or got a few mates around ...

I would like to think that when she was tapped on the shoulder it was a case of.

"Oh ******* really, who the **** do you think you are you bald headed ****"

In a Scouse accent.

And I bet he shat himself and pleaded for her not to knack him.

Well. The man with the Scythe either put his big pants on... Or got a few mates around ...

I would like to think that when she was tapped on the shoulder it was a case of.

"Oh ******* really, who the **** do you think you are you bald headed ****"

In a Scouse accent.

And I bet he shat himself and pleaded for her not to knack him.
When the doctor informed her that her time left was short, she told him, "do you know who I am! I'll see you next year!"

NSP

LE
Anyway, as Friday night threads go this one is right up there on the list of ones that won't be forgotten for a while...

Latest Threads