Sluggy beats us all

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
She told everyone!
Certainly seems like it. A testament to how well regarded she was on here that it* didn't leak out though.

*The news.

I'm gonna fecking need a bigger poppy now.

A much bigger one.

I think we need to bin the overnight cleaning crew it seem's to have been awful dusty in here today.

How many of you did she cadge fags off?

Certainly seems like it. A testament to how well regarded she was on here that it* didn't leak out though.

*The news.
You honestly did not expect that to leak out did you? She would have skinned the whistle blower with her racing spoon.

War Hero
I'm gonna fecking need a bigger poppy now.

A much bigger one.
In our local Morrison’s, the poppy seller had put up a price list and I am sure the top of that list was ‘Lorry Size Poppy £10'

PM me £15 £20 £25 to cover costs and I’ll get you (and anybody else) one, inscribe it with 'RIP Sluggie' and put it in a little garden of remembrance in my back garden if you like.

Like others we never met and were never friends but posting on a site for 8 years and reading her postsArrse members are a part of your life.

Some come and go, some make an impact and I think like has been said a like was a badge of honour and a cut down was deserved. I enjoyed the time when she went to JJH shoot in the US, her stories of his lovely wife and how generous they all were.

RIP Sluggy, you were a significant part of Arrse, is that a good thing?

When I gather the courage (she will have her revenge...) I’ll post the pic of her sleeping in the back of the car on the way back from a meal.
Wimp. She ain't gonna come after ya. :threaten:
Walking Dead Zombie.JPG

morsk

LE
Shame. She seemed alright. You know, for a clerk.....

Latest Threads