Sluggies O2 Tag....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FaceLikeAPingPongBall, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, what's the story with Dale The Snail's O2 Tag?

Some mod' not get the knee trembler he thought he deserved after some garage bought flowers and a meal gone dutch at the local Harvester?

First it was Flash and now Sluggie, are the COs culling stalwarts?
  2. Yeah, just saw this in another thread. WTF went on there then?
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I believe it was something to do with the sad passing of Trevelez.
  4. Stop talking in riddles B&T
  5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

It looks like she posted something considered out of line in that thread and Bad CO I think clobbered her.
  6. Dale responded to Scotlass in the trevlez thread when scotlass did the "Rent a mourner" bit. Some people got giddy and excited about it, but Dale knew Trevlez on a personal level and was actually upset, rather than give it the RIP routine. If she has been given a Tag because of that then It is indeed a sad day
  7. what about flash?
  8. So she's got an O2 tag, funny as fuck. Thats made my day.
  9. Before you time.... N.I.G!!!
  10. So, what would N.I.G. stand for Ting Tong?
  11. it means new, sprog or it was used at anyone who was New In Germany
  12. Apart from the massive WAH factor, thanks for that VB.

Ting Tong, shush you maniac and spill the beans about Flash. He's not got an O2 marker now though?
  13. I was always led to believe it stood for New Intake Group, but have been wrong before. Hopefully, Dale will continue to post on here, as some of her comments are witty, but wasn't here at the weekend to see the remarks made so have no comment to make on them.
  14. Oxygen Thief.

Someone who doesn't deserve the air that they breathe. An incompetent. Usually overweight or useless. Usually talks a load of shite!
    So reads the usual references of the term. Unfortunately most of the planet could fall under that description. Admittedly some people like RMPs and RAF Police are born into that category but who is to judge that anybody be reduced to the status of Oxygen Thief? I suggest that a few ground rules be established.

Pavarotti is overweight but he can croon a good melody. He's also worth a packet. If everyone who talked shite was reduced to Oxygen Thief then all of the Houses of Parliament would be similarly condemned. All Subalterns, Midshipmen and Pilot Officers would also be tarred with the same brush along with Local Government Officers, Health and Safety officials and Time Share salesmen. Hell! Let's just kill 'em all!

A.k.a. Dullard and Troll
    Retrieved from ""

My bold?

IMHO she has been wrongly given the tag.
  15. Got kicked off or o2 tagged earlier in the year and generally arrse fcuked for being, well, for being Flash really, but he didn't give in or give up and is now mates with the COs again I believe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.