SLRboy

SLRboy, years ago you'd have been called a cretinous spastic and kept in a home, but sadly for the population in general, due to left wing bedwetting dogooders and the PC mincers you're allowed to flounce about in public your passing marked by the trail of drool, stench of urine and the abnormal cries of MLAR MLAAR as you look for another window to lick. Now FOAD.

Hmm slagging him off in a public forum. Have you no testicles? Is your sperm the consistency of skimmed milk? Get a grip you homo and continue your vendetta via PM.

You beat me to it, Badger_Heed!

MsG

I do apologise gentlemen, I thought this was the NAAFI bar a place to slag off at leisure.

Obviously with the influx of civvies and students the NAAFI has gone to the dogs.

Mods please lock this topic and I'll go to PM's.

Badger_Heed said:
spiffy said:
I do apologise gentlemen, I thought this was the NAAFI bar a place to slag off at leisure.
It is. Now fuck off glue-gargler.
Hmm slagging him off in a public forum. Have you no testicles? Is your sperm the consistency of skimmed milk? Get a grip you homo and continue your vendetta via PM.

spiffy said:
Armed_and_dangerous said:
spiffy said:
drain_sniffer said:
1987 mate and still serving...Hardly a student
Ok you're not a f*cking student......but still a c*nt :winkrazz:
and your a t**t who should have reached pubertic maturity back in '73
My balls have dropped, yours ?
erm yes..... why you ask?

One can only hope so - such meaningless aimless vitriolic drivel deserves it.

spiffy said:
drain_sniffer said:
1987 mate and still serving...Hardly a student
Ok you're not a f*cking student......but still a c*nt :winkrazz:
And you are clearly an intelligent and shinning example of an old soldier. I bet your a right laugh down the legion. Now, get back to your room begfore Nurse finds out your missing

Fcuking Hell. Like a script of Grange Hill.

Get a grip the lot of you.

Latest Threads