Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SLRboy and the usual crap

Thankyou CR.....

Cheers for your support, now, can I have some pictures of Mrs CR in the buff as a sign of goodwill? :p
 
Bumpety bumpety bump....

SLR's a cunt!


That was a good little poem there.

Answer my fucking questions!
 
Bump, need to keep a thread going to keep having a go at our resident jester.
 
Bump. I'll keep this thread going and tell Praetorian he's wrong to say I haven't answered questions regarding my service history. Even Daz may acknowledge that this happened some time ago. I was pestered by Seadog, among others and eventually gave in.
 

Seadog

ADC
Frenchie did offer up aspects of his service history (RN) including the first three of his service number which tie in with his joined up date. Never conclusive but I have no reason to doubt him. Ancient history though!
 

daz

LE
MikeMcc said:
Bump, need to keep a thread going to keep having a go at our resident jester.

Frenchwibble,

I already have mate, bugsy was kind enough to remind me that you used to service visiting sailors down pompy docks, ok, you’re were in the navy, still I guess that explains your reluctance to mention your service history on here.

But that does not explain why the retarded one is so reluctant, unless it turns out he’s ex ACF.

Daz

Ps, kindly note that then you asked me about my service history, I did not have to be dragged kicking and screaming across the message boards before answering.
 
daz said:
MikeMcc said:
Bump, need to keep a thread going to keep having a go at our resident jester.

Frenchwibble,

I already have mate, bugsy was kind enough to remind me that you used to service visiting sailors down pompy docks, ok, you’re were in the navy, still I guess that explains your reluctance to mention your service history on here.

But that does not explain why the retarded one is so reluctant, unless it turns out he’s ex ACF.

Daz

Ps, kindly note that then you asked me about my service history, I did not have to be dragged kicking and screaming across the message boards before answering.

What prevented me from answering Seadog's requests was the thought 'Why the hell should I have to justify myself?' Does having served in the forces mean you're somehow qualified to rabbit away ad nauseum on this site?

Eventually I got fed up with the hen-pecking and gave in - just for an easier life. Then you started up and accused me of withholding the information I'd already offered up! In other words, I couldn't win.

So kindly butt out. I didn't have to prove myself, and even when I did, I came in for more sh1t. Just relax mate and don't be too quick to jump in and criticise people - you'll get exposed as a prize knob all too quickly.

I'm watching you...
 
Sorry chaps, been away since I last bumped this.

Admittedly Frenchperson, you justified that you have some right to be here. SLRboy however has not, and IMHO he has never served.
 

daz

LE
frenchperson said:
daz said:
MikeMcc said:
Bump, need to keep a thread going to keep having a go at our resident jester.

Frenchwibble,

I already have mate, bugsy was kind enough to remind me that you used to service visiting sailors down pompy docks, ok, you’re were in the navy, still I guess that explains your reluctance to mention your service history on here.

But that does not explain why the retarded one is so reluctant, unless it turns out he’s ex ACF.

Daz

Ps, kindly note that then you asked me about my service history, I did not have to be dragged kicking and screaming across the message boards before answering.

What prevented me from answering Seadog's requests was the thought 'Why the hell should I have to justify myself?' Does having served in the forces mean you're somehow qualified to rabbit away ad nauseum on this site?

Eventually I got fed up with the hen-pecking and gave in - just for an easier life. Then you started up and accused me of withholding the information I'd already offered up! In other words, I couldn't win.

So kindly butt out. I didn't have to prove myself, and even when I did, I came in for more sh1t. Just relax mate and don't be too quick to jump in and criticise people - you'll get exposed as a prize knob all too quickly.

I'm watching you...

Frenchwibble.


Point one, if challenged , yes you do, or did you miss the statement on the front door?

Quote,
ARRSE users include serving, ex and future members of the British Army, their family and friends, and an ever increasing and very welcome number of users from the wider military community; the Royal Navy, Royal Marines, Royal Air Force and non-British armies and military.
Unquote.

Now, given the large amount of Walts and weirdoes that have pitched up for time to time, it’s not unreasonable for members to enquiry about peoples service history and their reason for being here if they have due cause to doubt the motives of a person who gives the impression that they are only here to push certain issues and interests.

And both you and the retarded one fall into that category,


I’d also point out that people were raising questions about your service history more or less since you joined the site, as an example I’d refer you back to the "Bomb, bomb New York" thread.(21 May 2005), shame it took almost 2 years for you to confess to being a blue job

Now if you had been watching me as you’ve intimated, you’d have noticed that I’ve pointed out that you had indeed served on both the current threads after being reminded of the fact by bugsy,

Oh, and I still stand by my comment, both you and your pet retard are internet Walts, both of you give the appearance of living some sort of internet fantasy life, especially in the matter of the events of 9/11, both of you try to give the impression that you are more knowable that us mere mortals, when truth be told you’re not, you’re feeling of smug superiority that you exuded is quite frankly misplaced in the extreme, because when pushed on a issue you both bluff, bluster and become evasive before changing tact, classic Walt behaviour.

And as for your pitiful line about myself being “exposed as a prize knob all too quickly”, might I remind you of the fact that both you and your dim-witted running mate have been the subject of polls on this site to gauge members feelings towards your pair, and correct me if I’m wrong, the consensus was that the pair of you are a bunch of cnuts, and your about as welcome as the shithouse door when the plagues in town, I can’t recall suffering the same fate.

So perhaps we can conclude that is anyone fits that line, it would be you and SLRetard, it would be fair to state that both of you have been “exposed as a prize knob all too quickly”
 
daz said:
And as for your pitiful line about myself being “exposed as a prize knob all too quickly”, might I remind you of the fact that both you and your dim-witted running mate have been the subject of polls on this site to gauge members feelings towards your pair, and correct me if I’m wrong, the consensus was that the pair of you are a bunch of cnuts, and your about as welcome as the shithouse door when the plagues in town, I can’t recall suffering the same fate.

Yes - I reckon most people might steer clear from the embarrassment of close association. I believe that wholesome chap Awol put up a poll a couple of months back to check out whether people approved of me or not - he's a low, scheming ne'erdowell. I never voted on it, but I believe the score was about 30 something who didn't approve and 1 who did!!

Well, I suppose I could have predicted that, given that I'm a left leaning, tory teasing, monarchy mauling, workers flag waving, scab spotting, United Ireland idolising, Chavez cheering, Billy Bragg believing type who disapproves of everything the British Empire stood for, every sojourn abroad by the incumbent government, legal or illegal, 'labour' or tory....

I think I'd better stop there, before I lose my 1 remaining admirer.
 

Bugsy

LE
I know I'm only a t'ickie Oirishman, but I still fail to see what relevance it has whether somebody has served or not, and why that should automatically exclude a person from expressing any opinions. I mean, I've never been asked to shut me gob by a civvie simply because I'm an ex-squaddie, so why do it to ostensible civvies on ARRSE?

I know ARRSE was originally conceived for ex and serving bods predominately, but why shouldn't others not be accepted? Surely that's the narrow-minded and intolerant sort of attitude we should be guarding against?

MsG
 

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Moderator
nobody is saying that civvies should be excluded. they are saying that one should be prepared to answer simple questions if asked. SLRmong claims to have served but backs it up with nothing.
 
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
nobody is saying that civvies should be excluded. they are saying that one should be prepared to answer simple questions if asked. SLRmong claims to have served but backs it up with nothing.
Plus his username suggests a service connection, but his arguements suggest he is a Walt
 
frenchperson said:
daz said:
And as for your pitiful line about myself being “exposed as a prize knob all too quickly”, might I remind you of the fact that both you and your dim-witted running mate have been the subject of polls on this site to gauge members feelings towards your pair, and correct me if I’m wrong, the consensus was that the pair of you are a bunch of cnuts, and your about as welcome as the shithouse door when the plagues in town, I can’t recall suffering the same fate.

Yes - I reckon most people might steer clear from the embarrassment of close association. I believe that wholesome chap Awol put up a poll a couple of months back to check out whether people approved of me or not - he's a low, scheming ne'erdowell. I never voted on it, but I believe the score was about 30 something who didn't approve and 1 who did!!

Well, I suppose I could have predicted that, given that I'm a left leaning, tory teasing, monarchy mauling, workers flag waving, scab spotting, United Ireland idolising, Chavez cheering, Billy Bragg believing type who disapproves of everything the British Empire stood for, every sojourn abroad by the incumbent government, legal or illegal, 'labour' or tory....

I think I'd better stop there, before I lose my 1 remaining admirer.
don't really give a damn if you are any of those provided you can fight your conrner on any of them when challenged. Personally I think I know everything that I need to know, but stand to be corrected on anything.
 

daz

LE
Bugsy said:
I know I'm only a t'ickie Oirishman, but I still fail to see what relevance it has whether somebody has served or not, and why that should automatically exclude a person from expressing any opinions. I mean, I've never been asked to shut me gob by a civvie simply because I'm an ex-squaddie, so why do it to ostensible civvies on ARRSE?

I know ARRSE was originally conceived for ex and serving bods predominately, but why shouldn't others not be accepted? Surely that's the narrow-minded and intolerant sort of attitude we should be guarding against?

MsG

Bugsy,

The problem is not with civvies joining mate, it’s with their honesty and reason for being here in the first place, and it has a lot to do with any agenda they are trying to push on this site, a site I’ll remind you once again is primarily aimed at serving and former members of the Army, plus friends and families.

Hence journalists looking for a story, the muppets for the 9/11 site pushing their message , ditto for the members of Urban 75 etc being fecked off at the high port, all that’s being asked for is some basic honesty, something that’s sadly lacking from some people.

edit for missing of
 
Civvies can of course have there say on here, but must accept that if they have no military service, or if they are out of date; they will be criticised by serving soldiers - many of whom may be quite vociferous in their opinions of know nothing civvies!
 
SLRboy said:
Were they Al Qaeda?
Were they Sunni secular nationalists?
Were they anti Shia Sunni?
Were they just Shia?
Were they anti Sunni Shia?
Were they anti American shia?
Were they anti American & anti Sunni?
Or were they merely some of the majority of Iraqis who would like the Americans to f'uck off?

They were CIA operatives involved in a covert mission that went wrong. The full story will come out eventually
 

Latest Threads

Top