Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SLRboy and the usual crap

Sven

LE
SLRboy said:
Dear Boggy wrote,

"We used to call them "Chaps".

Exactly my point. They should be viewed dispassionately as possible as one's adversary. Not petulantly as so often expressed here. Its unprofessional and emotional and can dangerously cloud one's judgement.

How can a man who has deliberately targetted innocents ever be looked on as anything but dirt on Your shoe.

Do You feel sympathy with Northern Irish Terrorism SLRboy?

SLRboy said:
Praetorian said:
Have you served? Ever?

Oh yes my friend - and when I was in I started studying war, a practice I continue to do to this day.
Because of that I can look at an enemy in a wider context rather than see him merely like a bloke down the pub who looked at my missus the wrong way.

Right cnuty bollocks, We all no you dont agree with this war ok,we get it. However, most of us here continue to serve in Iraq and Afghan, and the last thing we need is a cnut like you wishing us all dead, like you did in a previouse topic (as CR, he will remember it quite clearly). You going to send me another threatening pm now, fcuk face

Praetorian said:
SLRboy said:
Praetorian said:
Have you served? Ever?

Oh yes my friend - and when I was in I started studying war, a practice I continue to do to this day.
Because of that I can look at an enemy in a wider context rather than see him merely like a bloke down the pub who looked at my missus the wrong way.

Ah, I see, so you're implying that i'm an idiotic muppet who fights down the pub because people look at my missus?

Condescending cunt.

Thats the trouble, you are taking it personal - it's not personal its war.

Sven

LE
SLRboy said:
Praetorian said:
SLRboy said:
Praetorian said:
Have you served? Ever?

Ah, I see, so you're implying that i'm an idiotic muppet who fights down the pub because people look at my missus?

Condescending cunt.

Thats the trouble, you are taking it personal - it's not personal its war.

If You ever watched Clarksons VC documentary and heard what the secretary of the VC Association said (perhaps the one person who was truly able to speak about their motives) You would have known that her analysis was that they took the killing and wounding of their friends very seriously

Sven said:
SLRboy said:
Praetorian said:
Have you served? Ever?

Tell me SLRboy, do You have sympathy with the Irish terrorist struggle?[/quote]
Blimey! Didn't know the U.D.A. & the I.R.A. were fighting out in Najaf as well.

Sven

LE
SLRboy said:
Sven said:
SLRboy said:
Praetorian said:
Have you served? Ever?

Tell me SLRboy, do You have sympathy with the Irish terrorist struggle?[/quote]
Blimey! Didn't know the U.D.A. & the I.R.A. were fighting out in Najaf as well.

Is that Yes You do or No You don't

drain_sniffer said:
SLRboy said:
Praetorian said:
Have you served? Ever?

Right cnuty balls, We all no you dont agree with this war ok,we get it. However, most of us here continue to serve in Iraq and Afghan, and the last thing we need is a cnut like you wishing us all dead, like you did in a previouse topic (as CR, he will remember it quite clearly). You going to send me another threatening pm now, fcuk face

Right drainsniffer,
re post any quote of mine where I have ever said I wish British soldiers dead or take that remark back

SLRboy said:
drain_sniffer said:
SLRboy said:
Praetorian said:
Have you served? Ever?

Right cnuty balls, We all no you dont agree with this war ok,we get it. However, most of us here continue to serve in Iraq and Afghan, and the last thing we need is a cnut like you wishing us all dead, like you did in a previouse topic (as CR, he will remember it quite clearly). You going to send me another threatening pm now, fcuk face

Right drainsniffer,
re post any quote of mine where I have ever said I wish British soldiers dead or take that remark back

Ok, how about the phrase on the tony blair thread...you remember now, or shall I pm CR to come on and remind you and everyone else here? The moderators may have deleted it, and you may have edited it, but I wont fforget ti

merkator said:
Apparantly this little band of merry men - now 250 down on the start figure - are ...

Unnamed Iraqi sources said that the insurgents were from a previously unknown militant group calling themselves the Army of Heaven, or Soldiers of Heaven.

Asaad Abu Gilel, the governor of Najaf province, said that the gunmen had been intent on attacking Shia clerics and pilgrims marking the holy festival of Ashura.

"They are well-equipped and they even have anti-aircraft missiles. They are backed by some locals," he said.

Now, I'm sure we've been told on more than one occasion by our spam visitors that Najaf was a luvverly and peaceful place. Seems the good news bubble has burst completely. Has the US got an spare troops to "surge" into other Iraqi cities in addition to Baghdad?

Exactimonti my friend, Excactimonti!
Battle should not be ensued unless there are clear achievable goals.
Messy battling only leads to further messy battling.
And messy battling and porkies as well, not good.
Leads to self delusion and an emergency meeting with a psychiatrist, without coffee I should imagine.
And our aims and intentions in Iraq right now are what exactly....?

merkator said:
BBC

Reuters says:
Shi'ite political sources said the gunmen appeared to be both Sunni Arabs and Shi'ites loyal to a cleric called Ahmed Hassani.

and

The governor of Najaf province said Iraqi troops fought a day-long battle with up to 200 Sunni gunmen, including foreign fighters, holed up in orchards on the northern outskirts of the city, seat of Iraq's most powerful Shi'ite clerics.

Governor Asaad Abu Gilel told Reuters the authorities had uncovered a plot to kill some of the clerics on Monday, to coincide with the climax of Ashura

But you'd hardly expect him to blame his own people would you???

We are now embroiled in a protracted mult faceted 'Domestic' of our own making. Cops avoid them like the plague.

So, no messages of goodwill to our servicemen on foreign shores then Slurboy?.......

You must feel so proud, being able to come onto an anonomous forces website and tell us how deep the sh1t we are in is. When I deploy again, I will feel so much better knowing that cnuts like you are there to make it all worthwhile........

drain_sniffer said:
SLRboy said:
drain_sniffer said:
SLRboy said:
Praetorian said:
Have you served? Ever?

Right drainsniffer,

Ok, how about the phrase on the tony blair thread...you remember now, or shall I pm CR to come on and remind you and everyone else here? The moderators may have deleted it, and you may have edited it, but I wont fforget ti

You do that...I can quote it verbatim so be careful.
But this has nothing to do with the thread has it?
Najaf...got any views?

daz

LE
SLRboy said:
drain_sniffer said:
SLRboy said:
drain_sniffer said:
SLRboy said:
Praetorian said:
Have you served? Ever?

Right drainsniffer,

You do that...I can quote it verbatim so be careful.
But this has nothing to do with the thread has it?
Najaf...got any views?

here you go, a view of najaf, happy now?

Once again Daz a witty riposte,
I asked for that didn't I? :thumleft:

Sven said:
SLRboy said:
Once again Daz a witty riposte,
I asked for that didn't I? :thumleft:

So quote it vertabrim SLRboy. Stand by what You wrote
I know precisely what I said sven - but this thread is not about me get it?
And I would stand by every word I said if I'm called upon in a more suitable place.
Tell me sven, seeing how things have panned out - would you have supported this war if you had your time again?

Ok....SLRboy...

A few questions

1) Have you ever served?
2) If yes, which arm and service?
3) What nationality are you?
4) How long did you serve for?
5) And do you support NORAID or any other organisation that funds or helps terrorist organisations, specifically in Northern Ireland.

Oh, and listen cuntchops, I was taking it personally because you made a remark that was directed at me personally. If you don't like the flak you get on here, then fuck off to a site for hygiene deficient conspiracy theorists.

P

SLR twat you seem to enjoy winding people up about Iraq.I respect the opinion of anybody that has been there,even if there opinion is different to mine. You are just a complete spanner that watchs Sky news and reads lefty newspapers.

paveway_3 said:
SLR t**t you seem to enjoy winding people up about Iraq.I respect the opinion of anybody that has been there,even if there opinion is different to mine. You are just a complete spanner that watchs Sky news and reads lefty newspapers.

A contradiction in terms there mate.
Sky is owned by Murdoch and is not lefty.
And no I don't either enjoy nor do I intend to wind up people who are in a more difficult situation than me.
They have my sympathy and to a degree my respect.

But if anyone comes after me intellectually they will find that like good soldier I have my position well covered.
But enough of me...back to Najaf purpose of battle anyone?
Surely we haven't entered a stage of endless attrition without purpose have we?