Slr bayonet

ugly

LE
I have one, hadnt thought of flogging it but make me a fair offer!

Alsacien

MIA
old-bloke has not answered my PM yet.
But basically the vendor is a French dealer that seems to have quite a few, he has been flogging them for over a year.
I can act as a middle man if somebody wants to coordinate the order at the UK end.
I'm off to Finland in a couple of days, but if we let this thread run for another week to confirm the number of takers, I can then stick an order in.

Presumably importing one for private use is acceptable in the nanny state? Given the poor state if the £v€ I would hate to have my fifty quid letter opener dumped in the channel by HMRC as an offensive weapon

old-bloke has not answered my PM yet.
But basically the vendor is a French dealer that seems to have quite a few, he has been flogging them for over a year.
I can act as a middle man if somebody wants to coordinate the order at the UK end.
I'm off to Finland in a couple of days, but if we let this thread run for another week to confirm the number of takers, I can then stick an order in.
Might as well join in and order one as well.

Hi all , I am up for one too, I can act for the delivery this end ( uk) who has the contact details? I would also not want to lose them to hmcustoms and also not stuck with a great load if I ordered them because people changed their minds, but lets see!

Dont know really , not since I posted my reply and volunteered to act as TQ on this one, but Alsacian hasn't responded he has the details of the " French connection"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Porridge_gun Charity Auctions 22
C Infantry 35
OldSnowy Classified Ads 2