Slow Newsday, Slow Authors and Editors, Slower Readership.

Someone actually got paid to write that pointless shite.
In good pounds Sterling.
We're fucked.
Utterly, utterly fucked.

Im always more curious how the newspapers get the story. Did this woman have to phone the Daily Fail and say "fetch me your best reporter, I have a scoop that will blow their tits off".

its like these other stories that come out where people are too fat for a plane or they have their dog tits hanging out and are asked to cover up and say they were embarrassed and mortified. So go to the newspapers so millions more can see how much of a miscarriage you are.

Ahh the Metro........ A few months back I was looking at their headlines on my mobile:

MetroWTF.jpeg

I mean Wizz Air? They have made that up - I hope so anyway. I understand there are certain websites that cater for those with a taste for hot urine. Watersports club offers relief and refreshment?

My local rag rag had the headline Caravan Hit by Flying Cow after a cow slid down a hill and crashed into a caravan.

Diversion news fed by the 5 minutes of fame merchants.

Whenever I see these I always think, "What are they trying to cover up today".

Im always more curious how the newspapers get the story. Did this woman have to phone the Daily Fail and say "fetch me your best reporter, I have a scoop that will blow their tits off".

its like these other stories that come out where people are too fat for a plane or they have their dog tits hanging out and are asked to cover up and say they were embarrassed and mortified. So go to the newspapers so millions more can see how much of a miscarriage you are.

They pick them up from the local newspapers websites or via Twitter.

My local rag rag had the headline Caravan Hit by Flying Cow after a cow slid down a hill and crashed into a caravan.
You're lucky to be so entertained. My local rag has headlines like 'Man creosotes shed', or 'Bus route unchanged'

I remember in FI once that FIBS News broadcast that someone had dropped a Pencil case in Stanley and it was at the Police Station if anyone wanted to collect it

I remember in FI once that FIBS News broadcast that someone had dropped a Pencil case in Stanley and it was at the Police Station if anyone wanted to collect it
How many turned up to claim it?

Someone actually got paid to write that pointless shite.
In good pounds Sterling.
We're fucked.
Utterly, utterly fucked.
Seems to be about the most productive writer at DM, though I suspect some items are patched and pasted from elsewhere on the planet, with credits to the original journo. Perhaps he is paid by the word and has a sense of satire as any old dross is tossed in as a filler, including international penis size fraud.
Mexican lies about dick size to avoid work

Diversion news fed by the 5 minutes of fame merchants.

Whenever I see these I always think, "What are they trying to cover up today".
Sometimes the 5 minutes of fame comes back and turns them into instant celebs.
Remember this tw@?

Do you know who I am?

And, yes, it is the good old Mail again, that one that keeps publishing "the most difficult quiz ever that you need to be an IQ genius to solve" and then asks if you can lose an item or loose it (mind you, a fair few on here would fail that one).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Jobs Offered 0
Auld-Yin ARRSE: Site Issues 9
JINGO The Book Club 7