Slovenly Paras

What a shower of SH£T the Paras are. Can't be arsed to salute, shamble around, usually to be found lolling on the grass outside the Merville barracks armoury cleaning weapons on any given afternoon (looking like they're having a picnic in the sunshine), culturally aloof/hostile to all fellow servicemen from any other Regt/service.

The irony of it is, they still think they're above everyone else, and wear nothing but maroon T-shirts! Most disappointed with what I've seen of them after 3 years serving in Colchester.

So I take it a maroon lid shagged your missus?

L

lumpy2

What a shower of SH£T the Paras are. Can't be arsed to salute, shamble around, usually to be found lolling on the grass outside the Merville barracks armoury cleaning weapons on any given afternoon (looking like they're having a picnic in the sunshine), culturally aloof/hostile to all fellow servicemen from any other Regt/service.

The irony of it is, they still think they're above everyone else, and wear nothing but maroon T-shirts! Most disappointed with what I've seen of them after 3 years serving in Colchester.
That's a hefty sentence - what did you do? Or did you mean serving big mac and fries?

It is indeed the silly season :roll:

Do you work in the spa across the road?

Hmmm - seven posts in 6 years....

Rodney2q

M

Mark The Convict

I'd ask why this was posted in Juniors, but it's academic, since it will soon be Holed.

My word. How far things have fallen when our Airborne elite are getting shit from the TA Laundry Boys.

They're only slovenly because you are shit at your job of dhobi-ing their kit.

Belter.

So you have a problem with soldiers maintaining their equipment, having a unit / brigade ethos, and having pride in their abilities? I'd be concerned if a unit didn't think that they were better than their contemporaries.

If their behaviour was that objectionable, did you speak to them or their seniors to address it? Thought not.

Prick.

I'm with you fella.

Its a bally outrage, I mean they don't even iron their own parachutes anymore.

Weapon cleaning picnics at Merville are the least of your worries skiplicker. Concentrate your efforts in not having a button mushroom cock and a missus that even the Fijians refer to as " A reet fucking howler"

So no one's been able to even deny my observations on the Paras then! (just childish abuse)

I forgot to mention that they start late morning/early afternoon (depending on rank) on Mondays, have Wed afternoon off for sport and finish at midday on a Friday. 'Right grafters', they are.

So no one's been able to even deny my observations on the Paras then! (just childish abuse)

I forgot to mention that they start late morning/early afternoon (depending on rank) on Mondays, have Wed afternoon off for sport and finish at midday on a Friday. 'Right grafters', they are.
Where can I sign up....sounds great...you forgot to mention they eat small children and shag all the burds down the Hippodrome.

Latest Threads