Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cow, Jul 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cow

Cow LE

Slow here ain't it!?
  2. juuuuuuuuuuust

bit like chatting in a black hole at the moment
    off to play with the whistles and bells before someone breaks them
  3. yup. and ive benn told the servers are overloaded and to come back later twice. But mainly, i miss my avatar :'(
  4. Just wombling through the site, now where the fu ck am I? .... Ah the NAAFI .... Shit bugger arsehole piss cock fart somebody stole my horse and cart .....
  5. No Auntie censorship so far heh heh heh
  6. I feel like I've moved into a new accomodation block. Everything is in the wrong place and I feel disorientated.
  7. Lets playIs this still shoutingI know I,m acting like a window licker but it's all new andshiny:rolleyes::confused:
  8. I keep getting the database error message, and it is a little slow. Is Meridian updating the chick pix thread?
  9. This is slow. Also a little check post to see if my avatar etc are working!
  10. It's running at normal speed to me, could be a problem with your ISP? I've lost my sig bars though. :(
  11. Nope this is shouting.......LOUD NOISES!
  12. Also nice to see MDN listed as a Moderator!
  13. l o v e r ly
  14. Feeling a little lost and lonely - like you say, bit like first few days in a new posting, soon will feel like an old sweat again
  15. Steam pressure is very low here, Mod,s need to keep shoveling then we'll soon be back to normal.