slipknot

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh Dear!!

chaosreaper_616 said:
oomg slipknot are so cool anyone think so im at school need sumone to talk to ie. a fit rocker
Well, sonny, you've chosen the wrong forum and DEFINITELY the wrong website, now take your slipknot and put it to good use, round your neck, pulled tight. plus you'll be hard put to find a fit rocker on here, more likely a fat knocker. Lol.

saintstone said:
Well, sonny, you've chosen the wrong forum and DEFINITELY the wrong website, now take your slipknot and put it to good use, round your neck, pulled tight. plus you'll be hard put to find a fit rocker on here, more likely a fat knocker. Lol.
OMG he may be from South Wales and take your point literally

jimmys_mate said:
saintstone said:
OMG he may be from South Wales and take your point literally
Good!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:01 am Post subject: call of duty 4 n gears of war Reply to topic Reply with quote
Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy hi im georgina im 13 and i am a loner i hav no freinds will sumone plz talk 2 me plz Sad Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Wink Laughing
Hi Georgina, I'll be your friend, but I warn you, you'll be spending a lot of time limping afterwards and crying in the dark.

I like Slipknot but Wah! Go to music forums etc...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bravo_Bravo Films, Music and All Things Artsy 7