Sling question

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by booty_cadet, Jul 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whats the little loop on the sling near the rear buckle for?

2. carrying the rifle.

3. booty cadet is this a Wah

4. Its not a wah. And I mean the thing I've put in the red circle (no I didn't take the picture)

Attached Files:

5. no you just happen to have been sent one by someone else as intrigued by this toss as you are i suppose.

6. No I was just thinking whether I could remember how to put a sling on as I go away on a camp soon and I'm a dumbass and I always forget how to do it. So then I thought of the little loop and wondered what it was for. Then noone on here got what I was asking so I found a picture on google (search google images for SA80 sling, its the first result) and circled what I was asking the question about.

7. 5.56 HAS BEEN REINCARNATED
    RUN TO THE HILLS
    RUN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

8. I'm sorry you seem to have confused my taking the p**s for an indication that I gave a t**s!

9. so you can loosen it.

10. Was waiting for that. You find all my threads and give me a 5.56 reincarnation theory lol.

Stroker: I'd like to argue with you, but I like to make a point of conversing with cnuts as little as possible.

Thanks offog.

11. Arrgh, I'm sorry. Have I upset you? Does this mean we can't be friends any longer? I don't know how I'll cope, it's alright for you though, you'll have your sling to talk to.

12. At what point did I imply that I was upset? By the way, congratulations on your grammar improvement. You finally figured out the shift key was there to make your 'I's a little bigger.

13. i sort of got the impression you were a bit peeved with me when you called me a c**t. If you think i can be arrsed to spell check this s***e you must think I'm as geeky as you.

14. Awww, sorry. Did I step on your little bitty ego?
    (By the way, not only as geeky as me, as geeky as about 90% of these forums.)

15. booty_cadet

Web Site:
    My Occupation: Scrounging student
    Interests: Marine Cadets, Diving, Climbing, Sailing, Rugby
    Signature: If at first you don't succeed

Sky-divings not for you

let's not stay up arguing too late eh, it's school tomorrow.