Sling question

booty_cadet said:
Its not a wah. And I mean the thing I've put in the red circle (no I didn't take the picture)
no you just happen to have been sent one by someone else as intrigued by this toss as you are i suppose.

No I was just thinking whether I could remember how to put a sling on as I go away on a camp soon and I'm a dumbass and I always forget how to do it. So then I thought of the little loop and wondered what it was for. Then noone on here got what I was asking so I found a picture on google (search google images for SA80 sling, its the first result) and circled what I was asking the question about.

booty_cadet said:
No I was just thinking whether I could remember how to put a sling on as I go away on a camp soon and I'm a dumbass and I always forget how to do it. So then I thought of the little loop and wondered what it was for. Then noone on here got what I was asking so I found a picture on google (search google images for SA80 sling, its the first result) and circled what I was asking the question about.
I'm sorry you seem to have confused my taking the p**s for an indication that I gave a t**s!

so you can loosen it.

teehee said:
5.56 HAS BEEN REINCARNATED
RUN TO THE HILLS
RUN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Was waiting for that. You find all my threads and give me a 5.56 reincarnation theory lol.

Stroker: I'd like to argue with you, but I like to make a point of conversing with cnuts as little as possible.

Thanks offog.

booty_cadet said:
teehee said:
5.56 HAS BEEN REINCARNATED
RUN TO THE HILLS
RUN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Was waiting for that. You find all my threads and give me a 5.56 reincarnation theory lol.

Stroker: I'd like to argue with you, but I like to make a point of conversing with cnuts as little as possible.

Thanks offog.

Arrgh, I'm sorry. Have I upset you? Does this mean we can't be friends any longer? I don't know how I'll cope, it's alright for you though, you'll have your sling to talk to.

At what point did I imply that I was upset? By the way, congratulations on your grammar improvement. You finally figured out the shift key was there to make your 'I's a little bigger.

booty_cadet said:
At what point did I imply that I was upset? By the way, congratulations on your grammar improvement. You finally figured out the shift key was there to make your 'I's a little bigger.

i sort of got the impression you were a bit peeved with me when you called me a c**t. If you think i can be arrsed to spell check this s***e you must think I'm as geeky as you.

Awww, sorry. Did I step on your little bitty ego?
(By the way, not only as geeky as me, as geeky as about 90% of these forums.)

booty_cadet

Web Site:
My Occupation: Scrounging student
Interests: Marine Cadets, Diving, Climbing, Sailing, Rugby
Signature: If at first you don't succeed

Sky-divings not for you

let's not stay up arguing too late eh, it's school tomorrow.

what the fcuk is marine cadets?
is it like normal cadets except the fcuk each other up the ass????
im surprised mummy is letting you stay up so late!!!

booty_cadet said;

No its not. Its holidays tomorrow (until 9 when I start work ).

I imagine, well i know we'll be boring the t**s off everyone else now.

Let's call a truce, I'll open a beer and put my feet up, you iron your McDonalds uniform and get an early night.

Nah it's just cadets. Except instead of been modeled on the army, it's modeled on marines. No arrse fcuking, we leave that to 40.

Stroker: Ahhh we may be but I'm having fun. I tend not to iron the uniform I work it. Jeans and t-shirt n'all. So how 'bout you pass that beer here and go get fcuked.