Slimmer of the Year downs 18 cans of coke a day

OK it was a little exaggeration, but it is Diet Coke.

A man has told how a lifelong addiction to Diet Coke has come to dominate his life.
Darren Jones, 38, can't go a day without downing 18 cans of the soft drink - the equivalent of 42 litres a week, costing him around £3,000 a year.

Linky to Hate mail

C

cloudbuster

It looks like someone is slowly pushing a massive, collossal amount of elephant dung up his rear using a broom handle. He can't speak, although his eyes have a story, all he can do is hold up a glass while he expands....
Good use of imagination.

Frankly, I'm not worried he'll become a bigger burden on the NHS; the way he's expanding he'll be doing a Mr. Creosote sometime before Christmas.

My kids came home recently with some litmus paper to test the ph values of various household liquids for a school project. Diet Coke has the same ph level as vinegar and lemon juice. Forty two litres of acid a week - what must that be doing to his guts.

Coke is bad, but not as bad as HP sauce, try it on a coin (Not a valuable one) it will eat into it. Take my advice & go tomato ketchup, unless you want to fart like a trooper.

What a fat useless waste of oxygen.

It's funny how these idiots always claim it's not their fault. he can f*ck off and die for all I care. After all, nobody is forcing him to drink it.

Anyway, diet drinks are for fat bastards...

Rodney2q

............................................the equivalent of 42 litres a week, costing him around £3,000 a year.
If he stuck to Lidl own brand he could save a fortune.
(Does his "addiction" qualify him for benefits?)

I can see the 'Diet' really does work on him. Imagine the size of him if he'd drink classic coke...

Candidate for the darwin awards?

What's the fuss? Most days I drink about 18 cans of bock.

My kids came home recently with some litmus paper to test the ph values of various household liquids for a school project. Diet Coke has the same ph level as vinegar and lemon juice. Forty two litres of acid a week - what must that be doing to his guts.
whats it doing to his guts !? ... obviously its expanding them dummy !!

Rodney2q

C

cloudbuster

On reflection perhaps we should be a little more sympathetic; we all know how thirsty you get after necking half-a-dozen tubes of Pringles.

Coke is bad, but not as bad as HP sauce, try it on a coin (Not a valuable one) it will eat into it. Take my advice & go tomato ketchup, unless you want to fart like a trooper.
You mean tropper. Tropper invented farting.

I've just started the whiskey diet, lost 3 days already.