Slimey Jock Snake Wants To Play With The Big Boys

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by GordonBrown, Oct 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So the three major UK parties want to talk politics and a stroppy Jock thinks he he deserves the right to join National debate. Since I, and the other 50 million people in the UK cant vote for the prLck, why the fcuk does he think he carries enough weight in the political world to have any sort of voice that matters. IIRC, UKIP pulled more votes than this idiots party pulled at the last election ...or am I talking through my hoop. What a cnut.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/8289367.stm

SNP signals debate legal threat

The SNP may take legal action if Alex Salmond is not allowed to take part in a UK party leader TV debate ahead of the next General Election.

The BBC, ITV and BSkyB jointly proposed three live debates between the Labour, Tory and Liberal Democrat leaders.

SNP Finance Secretary John Swinney said going to court was not being ruled out, but said it was more preferable to come to an agreement with the broadcasters.

Opposition parties accused the SNP of bullying tactics.

Tory leader David Cameron and Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg have welcomed a TV debate, while Gordon Brown has now said he was willing "in principle" to take part.
    ....continued....

2. You need to change the Thread title, mate; "Slimey Jock Snake" does'nt narrow it down enough...

3. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Because it's a United Kingdom general election and as such the opposition in Scotland is the SNP?

I'm struggling to see why this baffles you.

4. Pots and kettles. IIR liarbour took court action in 1997 to stop the exact same thing

5. Where are the 'So ashamed of mah country' Jocks? They normally flood this sort of thread out with their wailing and thrashing of each others backs with bunches o' jaggies.

F*cking way to go Wee Eck...get right in there amongst them!

6. Thought this was about Gordon, who fits the description... However do agree that Alex is nothing more than a tw@t (maybe we could export him to England)

Ooops, not you Gordon,,, the other one

7. Gordon Brown = Flabby English hating Jock racist c*nt

Alex Salmond = Flabby English hating Jock racist c*nt

8. Way to go!

9. And your point is caller :twisted:

10. Even as a Jock myself I think he has a f**king cheek, SNP are not any where near the top 3 in the GENERAL election, which is what this debate is for.

11. Sixty

In Scotland they are.

12. We are having a GENERAL election too you know :p

13. But this is for the general election,

14. Sixty

Well yes. In Scotland they're the second party. Even in a General Election.

15. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Ok. What is the population of Scotland? And Wales? And Norn Iron for that matter? Should Wyn Jones or Plaid Cyru, Gerry Adams of Sinn Fein or Peter Robinson of the DUP get a place? Or are you just looking to play devil's advocate and talk broken biscuits?