• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Slimey Jock Snake Wants To Play With The Big Boys

So the three major UK parties want to talk politics and a stroppy Jock thinks he he deserves the right to join National debate. Since I, and the other 50 million people in the UK cant vote for the prLck, why the fcuk does he think he carries enough weight in the political world to have any sort of voice that matters. IIRC, UKIP pulled more votes than this idiots party pulled at the last election ...or am I talking through my hoop. What a cnut.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/8289367.stm

SNP signals debate legal threat

The SNP may take legal action if Alex Salmond is not allowed to take part in a UK party leader TV debate ahead of the next General Election.

The BBC, ITV and BSkyB jointly proposed three live debates between the Labour, Tory and Liberal Democrat leaders.

SNP Finance Secretary John Swinney said going to court was not being ruled out, but said it was more preferable to come to an agreement with the broadcasters.

Opposition parties accused the SNP of bullying tactics.

Tory leader David Cameron and Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg have welcomed a TV debate, while Gordon Brown has now said he was willing "in principle" to take part.
....continued....

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
GordonBrown said:
why the fcuk does he think he carrys enough weight in the political world to have any sort of voice

Because it's a United Kingdom general election and as such the opposition in Scotland is the SNP?

I'm struggling to see why this baffles you.

B

Biscuits_AB

Where are the 'So ashamed of mah country' Jocks? They normally flood this sort of thread out with their wailing and thrashing of each others backs with bunches o' jaggies.

F*cking way to go Wee Eck...get right in there amongst them!

Thought this was about Gordon, who fits the description... However do agree that Alex is nothing more than a tw@t (maybe we could export him to England)

Ooops, not you Gordon,,, the other one

Even as a Jock myself I think he has a f**king cheek, SNP are not any where near the top 3 in the GENERAL election, which is what this debate is for.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
vandyke said:
Even as a Jock myself I think he has a *.g cheek, SNP are not any where near the top 3 in the GENERAL election, which is what this debate is for.
In Scotland they are.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
vandyke said:
Sixty said:
vandyke said:
Even as a Jock myself I think he has a *.g cheek, SNP are not any where near the top 3 in the GENERAL election, which is what this debate is for.
In Scotland they are.
But this is for the general election,
Well yes. In Scotland they're the second party. Even in a General Election.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Sixty said:
vandyke said:
In Scotland they are.
Ok. What is the population of Scotland? And Wales? And Norn Iron for that matter? Should Wyn Jones or Plaid Cyru, Gerry Adams of Sinn Fein or Peter Robinson of the DUP get a place? Or are you just looking to play devil's advocate and talk broken biscuits?

Sixty said:
GordonBrown said:
why the fcuk does he think he carrys enough weight in the political world to have any sort of voice

Because it's a United Kingdom general election and as such the opposition in Scotland is the SNP?

I'm struggling to see why this baffles you.
Like I said, SNP = porridge wogs only vote.

Since I can't vote for the tit, or his opposition, I dont want to hear his whining jock voice, thank you very much. I have had enough of: hootss mon, kan ye nae see, fcuking voices for the rest of my life.

The day the SNP starts fielding candidates in Englandshire, then he can have a voice. Until then, fcuk off, wee eck!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Trans-sane said:
Sixty said:
vandyke said:
In Scotland they are.
Ok. What is the population of Scotland? And Wales? And Norn Iron for that matter? Should Wyn Jones or Plaid Cyru, Gerry Adams of Sinn Fein or Peter Robinson of the DUP get a place? Or are you just looking to play devil's advocate and talk broken biscuits?
If the debate is televised in Scotland, Wales or NI? Yep, all of the above should be seen and heard. Why are you struggling here? The Tories are only the opposition in England.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
GordonBrown said:
[

The day the SNP starts fielding candidates in Englandshire, then he can have a voice. Until then, fcuk off, wee eck!

Quite. England stopped being an independent nation in 1707.

Latest Threads