Slim & horny women pill

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dilfor, Apr 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sex boost slimming pill

Scientists are developing a pill which could boost women's libido and reduce their appetite.

All my dreams come true!

Would it be too much to ask for a further pill that limited speech output and improved cooking skills?

2. No more fat birds???

Destroy this evilness!!!!!

3. There is already a substance which makes a fat bird slim, it's called Newcastle brown Ale.

Drink 10 bottles and watch those pounds fall off.

4. "The hormone-releasing pill has so far only been given to female monkeys and shrews ..."

That testing should cover 99.9% of female behavioural patterns then..........

5. They should start by airdropping skipfulls of the tablets over Cornwall and Devon..

6. So, this is for anyone who wants to shag slimmer hornier simians and rodents?

7. I've shagged worse.

8. Yeah, and who are you to be so picky all of a sudden?

9. Apparently they had a couple of celebrity testers....Richard Gere and Elton John....

10. Science - has it come to this sort of evil tinkering with God's creation? No more fat birds with huge norks? Don't forget that when poundage drops of the female form it doesn't go from the gut first - it goes from the breasty dumplings and rear parcel shelf.

For shame scientists, may all your future shags be Kate Moss...

11. Are you saying that fat blind bulldogs can't have standards???

Well, the one's I've fucked didn't, but thats another story...

12. Don't know..Kate Moss.?.mmm.....I rather fancy the idea of stretching out her coke-decayed nasal passage.....

...adds a further option to the old conumdrum does she spit, swallow or snort?

13. Cuddles

I used to feel a little insecure, nay even jealous, when I have read on here of your numerous sexploits. Name a nationality, and Cuddles has done one of them. Name a place, and he has poked someone there (and usually his bosses duaghter). How could he do it, I wondered? What had I been doing wrong? What was the magic trick that I lacked?

Scales are now falling rapidly from my eyes, as I realise that you've just been mopping up the lardy ones all this time.

That's not to criticise of course - you do a valuable job; fat women are generally more grateful and the field of competitors for fit birds is that much clearer.

Kate Moss would be fantastic, thank you very much, if you could just lose that irritating boyfriend of hers for an hour or two. Some sherbert dib dabs would probably distract him.

14. ... oi!

15. You still look fat though.