Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slightly Early Friday night Thread - Children in Need

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
OK, I'm going out later so need to get this in early.

I'm totally bored and sick of seeing bloody Pudsey and the BBC luvvies trying to scam cash out of us, the current trend being to give cash to see "celebrities" e.g. have iced water etc poured over them, do pathetic dancing etc etc.

I'm not giving anything for this dross, but I will give £100 to see Fiona Bruce get her tits out for a full 5 seond flash on Question Time.

The question is, what would you like to see and how much would you pay for it.

I'd like to see Clare Balding being booted unconscious.

Not just a couple of digs but a full on battering, run-up kicks to the face and neck and stamping.

Hopefully her skirt will ride up during the melee and we can get a glimpse of her cock.

I'd pay absolutely nothing for this to happen.

I'd pay £100 to see any of the Labour front bench drown in a sea of their own vomit

ugly

LE
The end of the BBC, nowt as Ive been taxed for it since I was 16!

I'd like to see Eastenders on tonight....... or rather, I wouldn't want to watch it. I'd just like it to be on as then I wouldn't have to hear versions of "Bloody Children in Need, no bloody Eastenders on tonight, not even a double episode on Thursday" every couple of hours.
Wouldn't pay for it though, I'll just tune it out..... eventually.

Not just a couple of digs but a full on battering, run-up kicks to the face and neck and stamping.

Hopefully her skirt will ride up during the melee and we can get a glimpse of her cock.

I believe this to be an important contribution to the unique way in which the BBC is funded..

@bigeye - make this happen.

Last edited:
I am off to play bowls tonight , so won't watch fucking millionaires telling every other fucker to donate what you can.

ugly

LE
Fortunately amazon firestick is devoid of sleb chuggers so a quick escapism episode followed by drugs and an early night. shooting in the morning!

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Where to start, the list is endless with the 5hit the BBC show using my TV Licence.

But Eastenders found to cause cancer & banned, oh you mean star getting her Bristol's out?

Well then it's Carol Kirkwood & Naga Munchetty doing a full commando strip happy to pay £100.

Fortunately amazon firestick is devoid of sleb chuggers so a quick escapism episode followed by drugs and an early night. shooting in the morning!
Ah, shooting in the morning. How I miss pinning that notice up on the board.
Shooting:- The following boys will be shot!

Sined. N Molesworth.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The pub beckons.

pete49

Old-Salt

Thanks badger heed , funniest comment on arse for a while , I’ve got tears in my eyes laughing, so 2p to children in need , well done

Chef

LE
I'd like to see practical help for the kiddies. Apprenticeships in old skills, chimney sweeping and mill equipment maintenance for example.

Keeping alive old traditions and learning to support themselves. Get Lucy Lawless to take her top off and I'm good for 20p.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
1573836219258.png

Latest Threads