• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Slightly confused.

Ive got an L85A1 SA80 BB rifle i want to sell, but i read the guidelines that says its not allowed, but there was a classified on here for a BSA pellet rifle? Can i list mine or not? Cheers.

OLDBIGHEAD said:
Ive got an L85A1 SA80 BB rifle i want to sell, but i read the guidelines that says its not allowed, but there was a classified on here for a BSA pellet rifle? Can i list mine or not? Cheers.
PM Cutaway or MDN.

I know a song about Nottingham, but it's rude. :oops:

OLDBIGHEAD said:
It says no, so I suppose that means no.

Read this as well:

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200506/cmbills/010/06010.i-v.html

Especially this bit:

Manufacture, import and sale of realistic imitation firearms

(1)
A person is guilty of an offence if—

(a)
he manufactures a realistic imitation firearm;

(b)
he modifies a firearm or an imitation firearm so that it becomes a

realistic imitation firearm;

(c)
he sells a realistic imitation firearm
; or

(d)
he brings a realistic imitation firearm into Great Britain or causes one to

be brought into Great Britain.
There are exemptions for registered airsofters I believe, but I'm unsure of the exact rules.

Latest Threads