Slight Fitness Worry

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Douthy, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im off to selection in 12 days (25th Feb) and ive got a slight fitness worry.

I was doing fine, hitting the runtime i need for my job quite easily until now, last week i had a bad spate of man flu, and now i seem to be struggling to finish 1.5 miles, and thus my time has deteriorated quite a bit.

Should i call the ACIO and ask them to delay selection or is it possible to get fit again?
  2. Fcuk off and get on with it, if it is what you want a touch of the cold shouldnt stop you :roll:
  3. na mate that wud put u in a bad light
  4. Very constructive, well done. I take it your next post will be brought to us by the letter C, and the number 20... If you really are that concerned about your fitness, then yes, speak to your recruiter as soon as you can. You may be able to get on a slightly later date, and prevent yourself being deferred for up to 6 months.
  5. Maybe we should ask the Taliban to stop the war for a bit, coz Pte So an So has got a poorly finger!
  6. Mate if it's just a case that your struggling to finish but your still making it and when you get down there (12 days later) you should be fine + you should have a bit of adrenaline pumpin your veins in that you know your being assessed... Goodluck
  7. Me too, apart from mines on the 18th!
  8. Just let the DS know you have a touch of man flu and you will be excused all physical activity and MADE to snuggle in bed with some lemsip and grapes. :D
  9. your a bit of a ****** aren't you.

if it was a cold i wouldn't of been stuck in bed for a week.

**** off and take your trash talk elsewhere.
  10. haha
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.