Sleepy Soldiers...

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I've just seen the latest Soldier mag (April 07), and I have to ask (I think I know the answer though) - Is this an April Fool joke?

The headline reads 'You Dozy Lot' and goes on to talk about teenage recruits needing 9 hours sleep, and so Reveille moving to 0800hrs.

The thing is, in this modern, soft, PC army - it's almost believable...

Oh, and I'd put a link up if the Soldier Mag Online was as up to date as the paper copy.

Legs said:
I've just seen the latest Soldier mag (April 07), and I have to ask (I think I know the answer though) - Is this an April Fool joke?

The headline reads 'You Dozy Lot' and goes on to talk about teenage recruits needing 9 hours sleep, and so Reveille moving to 0800hrs.

Oh, and I'd put a link up if the Soldier Mag Online was as up to date as the paper copy.
I don't know about the recruits but I know about 01 April and I know that grumpy old gits like me don't normally start until 10 o'clock anyway.

Litotes

Legs said:

It must be an April fool :oops:

Surely :?

Maybe we should ask the 0.75 Lancers.

Which was one of Soldier magazine's April Fool jokes a few years ago.