Sleeping man beheaded on Greyhound bus — Canada

#1
Sleeping man beheaded on Greyhound bus

WINNIPEG, Manitoba - A passenger sleeping on a Greyhound bus was killed and decapitated by his seatmate on Wednesday night as the vehicle rolled across the Canadian prairies, witnesses said.

"All of a sudden, we all heard this scream, this bloodcurdling scream," said Garnet Caton, who was sitting just in front of the victim, in an interview with CBC Television.


(Talk of registering knives, now?? Of course, the guy might have spouted off like ctauch does here to the knife user ... in which case I could understand it!) :lol:

Link

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25949218/
 
#2
Read about this earlier on the BBC website.

This snippet was rather alarming.

THE_BBC said:
Other passengers said that the attacker and his victim were sitting at the back of the bus and the victim, described as around 20 years old, was listening to music through headphones.
Bit extreme for a touch of loud music.

Granted it can be annoying, but decapitation!!! FFS!

There be nutters in that thar worlde place :D



Cheers N_W.
 
#3
northern_warrior said:
Read about this earlier on the BBC website.

This snippet was rather alarming.

THE_BBC said:
Other passengers said that the attacker and his victim were sitting at the back of the bus and the victim, described as around 20 years old, was listening to music through headphones.
Bit extreme for a touch of loud music.

Granted it can be annoying, but decapitation!!! FFS!

There be nutters in that thar worlde place :D



Cheers N_W.
Have you ever sat next to a chav on public transport when they blast that **** out of their mobiles...

I'd like to offer this guy a job!
 
#4
Closet_Jibber said:
northern_warrior said:
Read about this earlier on the BBC website.

This snippet was rather alarming.

THE_BBC said:
Other passengers said that the attacker and his victim were sitting at the back of the bus and the victim, described as around 20 years old, was listening to music through headphones.
Bit extreme for a touch of loud music.

Granted it can be annoying, but decapitation!!! FFS!

There be nutters in that thar worlde place :D



Cheers N_W.
Have you ever sat next to a chav on public transport when they blast that * out of their mobiles...

I'd like to offer this guy a job!
Good point,

Well presented.

One is off to the fridge for a bit..... :D


Cheers N_W.
 
#5
Trip_Wire said:
Sleeping man beheaded on Greyhound bus

WINNIPEG, Manitoba - A passenger sleeping on a Greyhound bus was killed and decapitated by his seatmate on Wednesday night as the vehicle rolled across the Canadian prairies, witnesses said.

"All of a sudden, we all heard this scream, this bloodcurdling scream," said Garnet Caton, who was sitting just in front of the victim, in an interview with CBC Television.


(Talk of registering knives, now??)

Link

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25949218/
Some mate! And not only was he decapacitated, he was killed too.
 
#10
Closet_Jibber said:
northern_warrior said:
Read about this earlier on the BBC website.

This snippet was rather alarming.

THE_BBC said:
Other passengers said that the attacker and his victim were sitting at the back of the bus and the victim, described as around 20 years old, was listening to music through headphones.
Bit extreme for a touch of loud music.

Granted it can be annoying, but decapitation!!! FFS!

There be nutters in that thar worlde place :D



Cheers N_W.
Have you ever sat next to a chav on public transport when they blast that * out of their mobiles...

I'd like to offer this guy a job!
Seconded! :D

Come on - we've ALL thought about it at one time or another. :rambo:

Justifiable homicide. No case to answer! :twisted:
 
#12
ABrighter2006 said:
Anyone remember Jasper Carrot's "sitting next to the nutter on the bus"? Not in the same league Jasper. How long would it take to do that with a knife?
That was a classic scetch , on a par with " Only one way to get rid of a mole..... Blow its bloody head off.

Link the two and we,re there
 
#13

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
#15
#16
#17
Bloody canucks, the smallest of problems and they completely lose their head.
 
#18
Who should the victim's family sue?

Who should the rest of the passengers sue (for mental anguish and distress)

How much will they get?

Will Greyhound refund the victim's fare?

What about the murderer? He was forced to disembark without completing his journey. Is he also due a refund? Will the cost of cleaning the blood out the upholstery be deducted from any refund he is due?
 
#19
Werewolf said:
AlienFTM said:
Werewolf said:
BoomShackerLacker said:

"When we saw the head, we knew he was dead," he said.


MEDIC!
You mean none of them tried CPR? 8O Fcuking civvies! :twisted:
Could have tried mouth-to-mouth. Oh. Maybe not. That is an image destined for the recycling bin.
Lends a whole new meaning to the term "giving head"! :twisted:

Taxi!
Question is: 'was the iPod still swinging cheerily from freshly cropped noggin?'

If the judge has any common he'll/she'll let him off with the passing phrase... "let that be a lesson to the lot of ya..."

Well, come on, who hasn't wanted the sever the head of a music loving/mobile phone using train companion?
 
#20
BoomShackerLacker said:
Werewolf said:
AlienFTM said:
Werewolf said:
BoomShackerLacker said:

"When we saw the head, we knew he was dead," he said.


MEDIC!
You mean none of them tried CPR? 8O Fcuking civvies! :twisted:
Could have tried mouth-to-mouth. Oh. Maybe not. That is an image destined for the recycling bin.
Lends a whole new meaning to the term "giving head"! :twisted:

Taxi!
Question is: 'was the iPod still swinging cheerily from freshly cropped noggin?'

If the judge has any common he'll/she'll let him off with the passing phrase... "let that be a lesson to the lot of ya..."

Well, come on, who hasn't wanted the sever the head of a music loving/mobile phone using train companion?
Came close to it on several occassions...including telling one gobby slag that if she did'nt turn down her 'phone, I'd chuck it out the window. Followed immediately by her good self. :twisted:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Monty417 Miscellaneous Jokes 0
SteaknAlePie The NAAFI Bar 4
F Classified Ads 4

Similar threads

Top