Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Spanish_Dave, Jul 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Do you think there are journalist "sleepers" on arrse, if so who do you think they are :?
  2. Great double bluff.
  3. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

I dont think so 8O
  4. I've heard rumors...
  5. Well i think Moody is probably a sleeper agent for womans own, and Sven for Moscows Loot, besides that i do a nice piece in 'Horses' the Armies new CVRT monthly.
  6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Sleepers? Probably but I'm not too bothered. The idiots show themselves up quickly with moronic questions and are outed. As to numbers, I dare say some of the current 318 visitors are journos.

There are a few smarter ones that that join in the fun and they I can put up with as they play the game.

It is a good reminder though. Persec is the name of the game.

Edited for the BBC: Need divisive and inflammatory quotes? Willing to sell soul cheap. Contact via PM :D
  7. I should be sleeping but with this being my 2nd post on arrse could I be an insomniac journo or a fully paid up member of the jihad jeep driving fraternity?
  8. There are two from the broadsheets who have been open about their profession. One if these is an ex squaddie himself.

Libby Purves from the Times has quoted from these pages as well.
  9. Yeah, don't want to start any rumours or anything but I have heard whispers on the grapevine also...... 8O
  10. Damn, I thought this thread would be for the railway fanatic.
  11. I've got to lead with Old Trafford on this. Don't force me to juxtapose on my High-turn from here on in.Unreasonable, inferior expectations abound...
  12. I've written a couple of articles for the School Libraries Group (London & SE) Newsletter. They were rather spicy.
  13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

****EO. RO&D. ATS****

Vulcan to Nimrod. Am in and they dont supect. Learning much. RPG is not Role Playing Games. Will start thread asking how mant Stingers (big guns I think) are smuggled out of The Sandpit (Bovington Camp I think). More later, must go. They are playing Mornington Crescent. Obviously coded instructions for the coup. ENDS.

Yeah, sleeper Journo's. At least Kate Adie can pack in that transparent posing as MDN.
  14. And here was me looking for a cure for insomnia. And I found it....
  15., too
    I was going to extol the virtues of the old wooden sleepers over the pre-stressed concrete ...

off for a snooze
    ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :yawn: