Sleep talking.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Robert_Da_Hero, Jun 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well anyone got themself in the shit over this? personally last night i was informed by my "chick" as she likes to think of herself that I was shouting

" No she's not underage" lol.

previous ones i could not go into, share your experiences.
  2. I started an argument with an exboyfriend in my sleep. I started poking him saying "Give me the thing" "What are you talking about Wench?" "The thing, give me the f**king thing! Stop it, just give me THE THING"
    He ended up shouting at me so I woke up and I still couldn't tell him what bloody thing I was after.
    Poor man, I did all kinds of stuff to him in my sleep.
  3. You were saying Ring not Thing, your fellah is Frodo, you are Gollum and I claim my fiver :D
  4. That's probably funny but I don't get the Lord of The Ring references as oestrogen impedes my appreciation of that particular legendarium
  5. If he didn't give you "the thing" there and then he must be gay. No wonder he's an ex-boyfriend.
  6. About two weeks after we got married I woke my wife up and said 'If we don't hurry up we'll miss the bus and then we'll have to get a taxi'
    She cracked an eye and enquired WTF I was talking about, to which I replied.....'Don't worry, its just the voices in my head' Then turned over and carried on normal snoring.
    She's still here though.
  7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Apparently I've held entire rational conversations in my sleep.

Fucked if I can remember what about though!
  8. Yeah, he pushed me off once when I tried to hump him in my sleep. Definitely gay; who wouldn't want a semi-concious woman humping them?
  9. I can't even do that when I'm awake!
  10. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

This guy is recorded by his wife whilst sleep talking! I thought it was a bit dodgy at first, but you couldn't make up some of the stuff he comes out with...
  11. Can you say, "My precious"?
  12. Pissed in wardrobes and kitchen sinks before. Wandered into bedrooms, turned on lights only to be stood there bollocko, turn round and off I go.

Worst one was, whilst at a mates, got my car keys, got my crate of ale and went outside to sleep in my car!
  13. Lol i'v seen this done before. Hilarious.

Also eating peoples CD collection thinking they were poppadoms.
  14. Erm, misread it as sleepwalking.....sorry x