Sleep talking

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by msr, Jan 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

Must confess, the first time I heard someone talking in their sleep I was more than a bit concerned. If memory serves me right it was 'arse on fire' Pryor, who clearly had a range of talents, including getting beaten up by the husband of the bird he was knocking up...

But, can anyone top this bloke: http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/ ?

msr

2. Can't top the sheer colour of that blokes unconscious outbursts, but a mate of mine, when in the land of nod, still to this day to repeats the phrase: "Thanks cnuts, thanks cnuts, thanks cnuts". He doesn't know where he gets it from, he says.

3. Read about this in the paper today: first thought - con.

4. Even if it is what does it matter, its still quality reading!!

5. I know a guy who was once heard to say while sleeping "If you break her jaw she can't say no." I think that's pretty impressive/disturbing.

6. Its almost as though his script is written by certain Arrsers.

7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Don't see why. I'm perfectly capable of holding a conversation when I'm sparko.

8. That's what I thought, but who could make this up?

9. some of them had me howling. Especially as my wife keeps babbling on about me sleep talking.......I suggested that she stops listening and stop being so nosey. Its a private conversation. if I wanted to discuss it with her, i'd have woken up.

10. Sorry internet issue made me double post

11. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

The funniest line has to be
    "Being in the same room with you makes me want to suck the pus out of a rancid nasty rectum".

Sheer class.