Sleb alert!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bernoulli, May 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A couple of days ago, I saw Terrry, I mean Sir fcuking Terry Pratchett in Reeves in Salisbury. I can report that he'd bought the cheesy slice and had left his cock hanging out.
    Has anyone else been up close and personal to a much loved but Alzheimers stricken national literary treasure recently?

• Like Like x 3
  2. I sincerely hope a close relative or friend of your's never get alzheimers! You may develop a grown-up view very quickly!

3. Sadly I prefer to frequent Gregs in the Old George Mall, obviously a lesser establishment which does not cater for the Wiltshire titled gentry.

4. Fixed for you. You over-sensitive piss flap.

5. And you can get them to sign cheques for you and have most of their 'fortune' away before the rest of the family has a clue what's happening.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Or perhaps he is saying that he doesn't want him to grow up because his posts are so funny and humorous! ;)

7. Prefer Greggs myself!

8. Did you ask who the woman was who brought Vimes "low"? Or whatever happened to Nobby's parents? Or if Vetinari is throwing one up Lady Margolotta? I need to know the answers to these questions before he forgets.

• Like Like x 4
  9. So after 5 years on this site you haven't spotted this:

The NAAFI Bar

Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER.

10. Close relative? I'm pretty certain I've got it myself!

• Like Like x 1
  11. A close relative with Alzheimers? You know what? I might just have it myself!

• Like Like x 3
  12. Put down the cheese pasty and put your knob back in!

13. Yeah, but you've forgotten about it already.

14. at least you can hide your own easter eggs...

15. I do believe that he was pondering that very question, as I can further report that his lordship was sporting a lob-on you could've done chin ups on. I was wearing hot, hot, hotpants due to the warm weather, and thrillingly, the Great Man brushed the tip against my port arrse cheek, leaving a little kiss of pre cum to dry in one of my cellulite dimples.