SLC For driving courses.

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Alf_Garnet_Commando, Jun 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Can SLCs be redeemed against the cost of driving courses? I.e. a fast track cat b licence for someone that can't drive a car, or used to get a bike licence?

    Additionally, if someone does the course, then tried to claim, can they if they haven't registered?
  2. You must register first

    Discuss it with your local AEC-there should be no problem, especially if you are resettling and can produce your PDR or supporting evidence that this will be of use to you.
  3. Too many TLA's for my liking.