Slash Proof Hoodies

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by SAKR_AL_AMN, Apr 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Clickity click

Dunno quite how much kevlar they are putting in, and how much protection its going to offer. Interesting scam, err gimmick, I mean product.

2. Could make for some 'interesting' law suits when the little darlings start testing their new garb out....... Future Darwin award methinks? :clap:

3. From Balderunner.tv

Who is the legendary Royce Gracie?

4. According to Wikipedia, some sort of ultimate fighting numpty.

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

What is needed here is someone to market some paper hoodies that provide NIJ Level III 'protection' under the brand name 'Community Service Hoodies'.

6. How very dare you, he's a legend in the MMA world.

7. Precisely, some sort of Ultimate Fighting numpty.

8. If he's so bloody good, why is he endorcing kevlar cnut coats? surely he'd be better off just disarming the buggers.

PS. After this weekend I'm going to be endorcing slashproof underpants, nappies I think they are called. err, not that anything happened you understand....

9. A blade into the femoral artery would seem to be in order if they're wearing their 'Kevlar hoodies'

10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Bet they won't be wearing kevlar chastity belts!

11. There was the case of one of Moss Side's finest who dressed himself up in all the body armour illegally laundered drugs money could buy and somebody shot him in the head.

That made me chuckle all day.

12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Should have got the Kevlar bone-dome and ballistic eye-shields then. Hey-ho, never mind.

13. Is slashing the same as stabbing?

Next hoodie is getting it deep rather than striped

14. Ask yourself that the next time you go for pish.