Slapper date sites!

" A mate" of mine uses Filthy at fifty to find an outlet to his filthy habits....Thats fine But!

Why do women post pictures of Their tits & Gashes out and state " looking for Mr Right" "looking for frendship first".....its a slappers web site if your are looking for a long term relationship feck off to softshitelurve.com

Rant on behalf of my Mate ahem!

What sites do you use and what pi$$es you off about the tarts.

Whats your success rate

Signed up, slap on.

What's the betting the local Clap Clinics have had more than average Over 50's and older coming through their doors with Clunge-rot, Drippy Willies and Erse Crabs Sores etcetera....

Well.... i always wanted to be a Pox Doctors Clerk when I left school...... but, I joined the R Sigs instead and became a data Telegraphist........ ???

Hornymatches.com, an endless stream of filth. Stretched the holes of a suprisingly pretty primary school teacher when her squaddie boyfriend was on Herrick, I felt bad until I spied a picture of the fat cunt clinging to some hesco with a sapper TRF on. She also wanked me off with marigolds on, a strange sensation but worth the half hour it takes to shoot.

11 posts and not one person has mentioned the land of slappers and mental health problematic women - Plenty of fish!

I heard Mumsnet is quite good hunting ground.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I heard Mumsnet is quite good hunting ground.
Yeah. The 'Mumpreneurs' forum. Its a fucking riot.

'Skinny shrieking slappers with 3 kids who haven't been to the hairdressers since the poor cunt who is paying the bills finally gave up and did one' thread is worth a shot.

For me? Ah. Glad you asked. *Link thing*

Hornymatches.com, an endless stream of filth. Stretched the holes of a suprisingly pretty primary school teacher when her squaddie boyfriend was on Herrick, I felt bad until I spied a picture of the fat cunt clinging to some hesco with a sapper TRF on. She also wanked me off with marigolds on, a strange sensation but worth the half hour it takes to shoot.
You have to pay to message gold members and every girl is a gold member! Poor show.

DC