Slang For a member of the RMR

Fruity-boys.

atko

Old-Salt
'Rubber Dagger' if memory serves

RGSM
Don't know, but I have decided that, collectively, our local lot will be henceforth known as the Southwark Wet Infantry.

atko said:
'Rubber Dagger' if memory serves
I had a mate from 148 bty that went selection and the SBS boys used to call him that, not sure if t was in ref to him being an army commando or the 148 quasi-SF role

Don't won't to get this off topic, but I thought Chefs were 'combat egg welders'?

Aren't Booty's just Booty's, full-time, part-time, what's the difference?

Royal Marines, either regular or reserve, are Bootnecks. What people who haven't passed the Commando Course call them is of little interest to them.

Neuroleptic said:
Royal Marines, either regular or reserve, are Bootnecks. What people who haven't passed the Commando Course call them is of little interest to them.
Good answer!

Neuroleptic said:
Yep, thats a bite.

Lat one I met ( on a course ) I called Martin.

One of his muckers is an airline pilot, on the same mortar course as me. Everyone knows the sing-song speach pilots use when talking to passengers in the airplane; the poor bloke could not stop using this style when giving eg. fire missions on the net... I had trouble in speaking after a while as I was laughing too much....

Neuroleptic said:
Pay and posting clerks excepted I presume?

Neuroleptic said:
Me neither, my little chou-chou anglais

Let me lick the blood from that spurting wound...

There! All better?

crabtastic said:
Neuroleptic said:
Pay and posting clerks excepted I presume?
Who, being RM, have passed the Commando Course...

itchyandscratchy said:
Neuroleptic said:
Me neither, my little chou-chou anglais

Let me lick the blood from that spurting wound...

There! All better?
I think you need to up the dose as it isn't working atm.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MightyAntar The NAAFI Bar 11
Aunty Stella Aviation 56
N The Intelligence Cell 68