Slagging seniors off on facebook.

Why is it so wrong to slag seniors off on facebook??? We cant help it if their all boring fat c*nts
I don't use facebook, so who are these so called seniors?

because the boring old cunts have figured out how to use facebook you numpty take loads and loads of extras:)

I certainly do not believe in the comment i wrote.... however it is comments like this that are being written... on social networks such as facebook and twitter ... and often including the names of the people the little scroats are writing about.

how do you reckon this should be dealt with??? If dealt with at all???

I certainly do not believe in the comment i wrote.... however it is comments like this that are being written... on social networks such as facebook and twitter ... and often including the names of the people the little scroats are writing about.

how do you reckon this should be dealt with??? If dealt with at all???
That's more of a U turn than a comment.

Why is it so wrong to slag seniors off on facebook??? We cant help it if their all boring fat c*nts
because those Seniors have and I quote "Have drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass than you numbnut"

P

PrinceAlbert

Most employers nowadays have a set of regs ref social neworking sites, and what can/cannot be disclosed on them. The MoD also has one.

If the info contravenes these regulations then the individual could be AGAId.

Will someone tell me who or what these seniors are?

Not a wah, I don't know.

Will someone tell me who or what these seniors are?

Not a wah, I don't know.
These seniors were hypothetical... but if you look on facebook... particularly in regards to those on ops.... you would be surprised what you can find out...... surely this needs a much closer look at.... it wouldnt be hard for this to get in the wrong hands... particularly the press??

Have bollocked someone at work for this very thing, however I took the approach it says more about the person making the comment then the one the comment was aimed at. Fucking Chavvy twat.

Perhaps it's because most of us 'seniors' have better knowledge of English Grammar and spelling than you and did it when 'They were needing them not feeding them'.
Eg. 'cant'...'can't'..............'their'...'they're'....
Get some in Sonny!
(Yes...I am on Facebook....Senior Admin 'Royal armoured Corps'.)

Perhaps it's because most of us 'seniors' have better knowledge of English Grammar and spelling than you and did it when 'They were needing them not feeding them'.
Eg. 'cant'...'can't'..............'their'...'they're'....
Get some in Sonny!
(Yes...I am on Facebook....Senior Admin 'Royal armoured Corps'.)

well at least i got the boring bit right.....

my eyes have seen the glory of snr ranks getting poo pooed on said mentioned networks,
tis not clever, nor of an adult nature.
thy should keep comments to ones self, and if one belives that remarks are of a just nature, ones self should interact , with said snr rank to remove any bitter feeling ...................