• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Slag or Sex Addict

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
What I would like to know is; how could such a self confessed shagaholic keep an accurate tally? As for practising safe sex FFS, yeah, right love.
Mind you, 1000 hapless victims over a 25 year career (if her age is spot on) is only 40 a year . Any way I'm too old and fucking ugly and she is too skinny.

Her clack must be like the top of a welly boot! Wonder if there's an echo when she fanny farts.

Still would though, mind you in present circumstances I would do a barbers shop floor if it were damp.

Sent from my iPad using ARRSE app 'cause I can.

Given her qualifying criteria, I have got no chance, so I will adopt my high horse position. Since when as this sort of shit been newsworthy? Has she no shame, going public, the minger?

Latest Threads