Slab Murphy Has Had His Legs Slapped

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Oct 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Happy days...fcuk him and his cronies
  3. I was hoping there was a slight spelling mistake and instead of 'slapped' it was 'broken with sledgehammers before having his kneecaps drilled out and his mangled corpse dumped in a bog'.

Shame, really.
  4. Meanwhile, in Manchester - the property market is in a slump/slab.
  5. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Wonderful news! Even after all this time, this brings a smile to my face. It is a good few years since I last visited the yard with a white line. Never did get him on anything.

Nasty bugger still, I'm sure.
  6. What goes round comes round...pity his penalty is only financial, he should be shifting coal in Hell.
  7. in_the_cheapseats

Another name from just round the hill that is still waiting for his come-uppence.

Can't believe he has got away with just benefit fraud so far. One day.....
  8. Is anyone old enough to remember Murphy's trial in Dublin when took the Times?? to court over an article that claimed he was somehow connected to the IRA? No doubt some interweb expert will get hold of them and post them. His questioning by the QC/PC was right out of Monty Python and just showed what a wak*ker Murphy was. To crack down on his activities, the Westminster and Dublin Governments had to pass Acts though their parliaments maybe a bullet in the back of his head would have been better for everyone.
  9. in_the_cheapseats

Here you go. Wasn't that long ago.
  10. For all he is and his chumps, they couldn't handle a decent horse could they ?

Pour an MG into him - the feckers.
  11. 1998 was the re-trial according to Wiki, the trial itself was 1997.
  12. in_the_cheapseats

He still lost :D
  13. About ******* time that piece of shit gets his comeupence, even if it's only financial. In all honesty the numbers 5 and 56 or 7 and 62 to the back of the ***** head would have been more just. pardon me french