• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Slab Murphy Has Had His Legs Slapped

I was hoping there was a slight spelling mistake and instead of 'slapped' it was 'broken with sledgehammers before having his kneecaps drilled out and his mangled corpse dumped in a bog'.

Shame, really.

Wonderful news! Even after all this time, this brings a smile to my face. It is a good few years since I last visited the yard with a white line. Never did get him on anything.

Nasty bugger still, I'm sure.

Another name from just round the hill that is still waiting for his come-uppence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Hughes_(Armagh)

Can't believe he has got away with just benefit fraud so far. One day.....

Is anyone old enough to remember Murphy's trial in Dublin when took the Times?? to court over an article that claimed he was somehow connected to the IRA? No doubt some interweb expert will get hold of them and post them. His questioning by the QC/PC was right out of Monty Python and just showed what a wak*ker Murphy was. To crack down on his activities, the Westminster and Dublin Governments had to pass Acts though their parliaments maybe a bullet in the back of his head would have been better for everyone.

In 1998 he lost a long-running legal battle against The Sunday Times, which first named him as a senior Provisional IRA leader who organised bombings and murders. Mr Murphy still owes the newspaper £600,000 in costs.
Here you go. Wasn't that long ago.

in_the_cheapseats said:
In 1998 he lost a long-running legal battle against The Sunday Times, which first named him as a senior Provisional IRA leader who organised bombings and murders. Mr Murphy still owes the newspaper £600,000 in costs.

Here you go. Wasn't that long ago
1998 was the re-trial according to Wiki, the trial itself was 1997.

About ******* time that piece of shit gets his comeupence, even if it's only financial. In all honesty the numbers 5 and 56 or 7 and 62 to the back of the ***** head would have been more just. pardon me french

Just looked at the wiki entry. In the opening paragraph he is described as a "life long batchelor". Isn't that code for shirtlifter? Him and his 2 mates, William Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzwilliam.

P-T

roycropper said:
About * time that piece of s*** gets his comeupence, even if it's only financial. In all honesty the numbers 5 and 56 or 7 and 62 to the back of the * head would have been more just. pardon me french
Don't be so fussy - 9 isn't a bad number either :evil:

He is a fukcing scumbag!

rickshaw-major said:
roycropper said:
About * time that piece of s*** gets his comeupence, even if it's only financial. In all honesty the numbers 5 and 56 or 7 and 62 to the back of the * head would have been more just. pardon me french
Don't be so fussy - 9 isn't a bad number either :evil:

He is a fukcing scumbag!
How about Mr .50? :twisted:

Latest Threads