Skyrim

I had contemplated getting this, but unfortunately I'm waist deep in Modern Warfare 3 at the minute; The way games are made these days there's only just enough room in a person's free time to fully commit to one game at a time. I may indulge myself after Christmas (assuming I can finish Batman: Arkham City, Uncharted 3 and Zelda: Skyward Sword rather quickly. Roll on my next lot of Ren Leave!)

Huge RPG, featuring all the good RPG'ey type things like Dragons and Wizards and such. Roughly 8 million hours of individual gameplay to be had. Next game of the year. You heard it here first.

i have a nephew in the states who has withdrawn from the 'uman race playing this....rates it as awesome!
mind you he said the same about battleships.

Like WoW except without the annoying pre pubescent Americans. Never played it - never will.
Yep, its like WoW in the same way that small fluffy bunny rabbits are like Pterodactyls!

I 'acquired' this last night and will be giving it a go tonight. Loved its predecessors but it appears to be getting a slating in some areas looking at some reviews. Its current flavour is also a console port (as far as I know) so looses some points there.

Well I've wasted 14 hours of my life to this since I bought it on Friday, In all honesty I'm hooked, as i was with Oblivion, Knights of the Nine & The Shivering Isles.

Point to note, Don't get into a fight with trolls & mammoths, I rode too close to some last night and got stampeded to death.........

Latest Threads