Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by MrShanklysboots, Nov 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jesus.

I have surrendered my life to this. It is so, so good.

I may shower next week.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I like my games but have never heard of this :s.

Give us the lowdown then....

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
  3. I am not so sure it is a game....I think it may have something to do with ******* whilst parachuting...hence Skyrim....I could be wrong though.
    • Like Like x 7
  4. I had contemplated getting this, but unfortunately I'm waist deep in Modern Warfare 3 at the minute; The way games are made these days there's only just enough room in a person's free time to fully commit to one game at a time. I may indulge myself after Christmas (assuming I can finish Batman: Arkham City, Uncharted 3 and Zelda: Skyward Sword rather quickly. Roll on my next lot of Ren Leave!)
  5. Huge RPG, featuring all the good RPG'ey type things like Dragons and Wizards and such. Roughly 8 million hours of individual gameplay to be had. Next game of the year. You heard it here first.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I was looking at Skyrim, I might get it to fill the gap while I wait for Mass Effect 3.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. i have a nephew in the states who has withdrawn from the 'uman race playing this....rates it as awesome!
    mind you he said the same about battleships.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Yes, Yeeeeesssssss, Join us Young Apprentice......

Edited to add I fully expect to be divorced when ME3 turns up.
  9. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

It's the next installment of The Elder Scrolls, the last one of which was known as Oblivion. Massive RPG franchise.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
  10. Oh dear...another world of warcraft poop. I preferred thinking it was ******* in the sky.
  11. Like WoW except without the annoying pre pubescent Americans. Never played it - never will.
  12. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Does Skyrim offer online multiplayer?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
  13. no its not an online multiplayer game, I don't think its even got a co-op mode
  14. Skyrim is the sequel to Elder Scrolls: Oblivion so follows in that vein.

Think Fallout with Dragons
  15. Oh, You're of them are you.