• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Skype bunnies

Just tagged up with an old girlfriend of mine via skype, my vid cam disabled (obviously). Seriously have'nt had contact in 12 years.

She(after a bit of flirting)(her vid cam is working) gets fresh and starts sucking her nipples then proceeds(with a little persuasion) starts fingering herself! result!

2 minutes into it, her old man comes home and (I'm on the vinegar stroke) skype line goes dead?

Q (1) Do I Continue wanking?

Q (2) Do I try to re-establish comms?

Q (3) Bank it and keep it for austerity?

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
How the fcuk do you save to HD with Skype using a webcam? I take it you need a 3rd party program, but I'm too lazy to figure it out. But for all the historical w@nk sessions, I could have released a dvd by now!

Command_doh said:
How the fcuk do you save to HD with Skype using a webcam? I take it you need a 3rd party program, but I'm too lazy to figure it out. But for all the historical w@nk sessions, I could have released a dvd by now!
There's a drop-down menu you can use when you are receiving webcam by skype which allows you to record screen shots and, I think, video. The data is then stored in a skype archive on your HD.

devilish said:
Just tagged up with an old girlfriend of mine via skype, my vid cam disabled (obviously). Seriously have'nt had contact in 12 years.

She(after a bit of flirting)(her vid cam is working) gets fresh and starts sucking her nipples then proceeds(with a little persuasion) starts fingering herself! result!

2 minutes into it, her old man comes home and (I'm on the vinegar stroke) skype line goes dead?

It's your mother shaking you to wake up.............

Odo

I keep getting unsolicited calls from wimmin on skype, mainly from Ghana these days. Most of them end up asking for money but you can usually get a few photos out of them whilst pretending to be interested. Here's a couple of birds that wrote to me for a while - one from Ghana and one from RSA.

Attachments

devilish said:
Just tagged up with an old girlfriend of mine via skype, .... ..............skype line goes dead?

Q(4) Post her skype address on ARRSE for all to get in touch and enjoy

Latest Threads