Skype bunnies

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by devilish, Apr 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just tagged up with an old girlfriend of mine via skype, my vid cam disabled (obviously). Seriously have'nt had contact in 12 years.

She(after a bit of flirting)(her vid cam is working) gets fresh and starts sucking her nipples then proceeds(with a little persuasion) starts fingering herself! result!

2 minutes into it, her old man comes home and (I'm on the vinegar stroke) skype line goes dead?

Q (1) Do I Continue wanking?

Q (2) Do I try to re-establish comms?

Q (3) Bank it and keep it for austerity?

2. A: All of the above
  3. All of the above, but specially saving it to t'wankbank.
    Happy twanging. :lol:
  4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

How the fcuk do you save to HD with Skype using a webcam? I take it you need a 3rd party program, but I'm too lazy to figure it out. But for all the historical w@nk sessions, I could have released a dvd by now!
  5. Well done for lasting 2 minutes Dev :p
  6. There's a drop-down menu you can use when you are receiving webcam by skype which allows you to record screen shots and, I think, video. The data is then stored in a skype archive on your HD.
  7. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I thought you could only take screenshots? Maybe I just wasn't paying attention at the time ;)
  8. the chaps at dumpersluts forums will be able to explain all that shizzle lol
  9. It's your mother shaking you to wake up.............

10. I keep getting unsolicited calls from wimmin on skype, mainly from Ghana these days. Most of them end up asking for money but you can usually get a few photos out of them whilst pretending to be interested. Here's a couple of birds that wrote to me for a while - one from Ghana and one from RSA.

Attached Files:

11. Good drills that man, Dev, I'd let her contact you rather than instigate it, that way it's her fault......
  12. Hmmm only one pic made it, heres the one from Ghana:

Attached Files:

13. why does the "Brown eyed goddess" have blue eyes?

probably not them anyway....
  14. Could be the other brown eye!
  15. You gayers are actually noticing the colour of her eyes??? 8O