Skynet

I was thinking the same thing. spooky I visited the terminator rides in Universal Florida, the whole thing was set up to look real and suspend reality, Cyberdyne Inc, Corporate uniforms etc...

semper said:
I was thinking the same thing. spooky I visited the terminator rides in Universal Florida, the whole thing was set up to look real and suspend reality, Cyberdyne Inc, Corporate uniforms etc...
That's what THEY wanted you to think.

Skynet 5A has a co-passenger for Saturday's flight: the Indian TV satellite Insat 4B.
Better brush up on Hindi.

you are missing one slight detail here,
"It will fly atop an Ariane 5-ECA launcher that is scheduled to leave Earth at 1925 local time (2225 GMT)."

pardon me for mentioning that Ariane does not have a 100% rate of leaving Earth,
Hope it gets in orbit, no doubt due to cost cutting troops will be getting The Curry Channel instead of orders to advance

Also an important point and while not stating the obvious, it does seem all too predictable.

Skynet 5 replaces Skynet 4.

mistersoft said:
Skynet 5A has a co-passenger for Saturday's flight: the Indian TV satellite Insat 4B.
Better brush up on Hindi.
cynical...................... :thumright: :thumleft: :thumright: :thumleft:

wheelchairwarrier said:
you are missing one slight detail here,
"It will fly atop an Ariane 5-ECA launcher that is scheduled to leave Earth at 1925 local time (2225 GMT)."

pardon me for mentioning that Ariane does not have a 100% rate of leaving Earth,
Hope it gets in orbit, no doubt due to cost cutting troops will be getting The Curry Channel instead of orders to advance
Or advanced orders on the curry...

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
WE are in trouble if it goes wrong - has anyone here spoken to tech support in India lately?

Bedpan2zero said:
you just know its gonna play havoc with Bowman
Just as long as it doesn't fcuk up the Archers.

Except Jeffrey of course.

whatever you do, make sure you can shut down the droids before it is too late :D

these aren't the droids you're looking for

Well I'm sure that if there were a load of Terminators trying to destroy humanity, I'm sure we could take them out. If one girl can kill one then surely the British Army could kill a few too!

Also,

Sunday's lift-off came 24 hours after a first attempt was thwarted by a technical glitch in ground equipment.
If it had problems BEFORE it took off imaging what it would have once it has! Anyone remember reading about a join mission with the US where something was supposed to orbit Mars and instead it crashed flat into it? No one took into account that the US use feet/inches and we use meters/centimeters.

On top of all that what about:

Space Debris

With all that orbiting Earth how do sattelites avoid it all?! All those dots are atleast 10cm in diameter, most more.

If terminators do turn on us or whatever, I'm sure they'll have a technical glitch and all crash.

Robot-Global Dominator brought to you by Windows T2000!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T The Intelligence Cell 1
boney_m Royal Signals 38
C Royal Signals 3