Skydiving

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by IS Ski Geek, Feb 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. IS Ski Geek

IS Ski Geek War Hero Moderator

Hi Guys,

I have placed a skydiving platform by the ongoing go kart track. You will require a parachute to use.

In the search bar type free parachute or go to the store under the mess and there should be a free one on the left hand shelf.

Left click a seat and then skydive, you can set the altitude and then go into freefall.

You can get move's such as spinning etc and surf boards to use there is also the possiblities to carry out 3 way moves etc but still researching this.

I am looking for a marker so that people can have accuracy competitions. If there are any ideas for what should be added however please remember some of this costs money.

Cheers

Sammi Shabazz

2. IS Ski Geek

Have now added an accuracy mat it will record the people who get closest whilst jumping.

3. IS Ski Geek

The Drop Zone

Attached Files:

• dz2.jpg
      File size:
      17.3 KB
      Views:
  4. Skydiving was great fun last night. Couple of weeks practice, and i may even manage to land somewhere near the mark (cough).

However, it's bought to light a few items that are floating a few hundred metres above the island - I hit a Fedex van !!
    Would these items cause lagging on the island, and how do we get rid of them?

Snake

5. I landed on the frikkin thing ! Sat their pondered life, the universe and everything then tried to delete or move it to no avail.

Who ever is missing a van needs to get up there (441m up) and delete it :threaten:

6. FedEx van thats me. The thing decided to take me on a ride.

7. Pick up yer toys!!!

8. A bit of airboarding :headbang:

[​IMG]

9. Things floating around at high altitude bugger up the way the island works. Dont know why, but it happened when Minxy's dog went fly about, and tonight your truck caused a raft of problems until it was returned to you.

Please try and keep your toys out of the jet streams!!!!

10. I just thought I would go for a bit of nakkid sky diving whilst the Island is empty and er........tis not there.......

11. I couldn't find it! I tried how am i supposed to get up to 400 without taking something up and then falling down.

12. Fly in something?

13. Flight booster pack!

14. Managed to get one of those yesterday evening (I think) :)

15. THE HAND OF GOD

ANG ON

NEKKID