• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Skydiving in Cyprus

Does anyone know of a skydiving place in Cyprus?

Turns out I am going to get 5 days there, and I cannot find anything on Dropzone, or Google.

Cheers
Gadge

Thanks gents.

I have looked at the page, and have a couple of questions.

Can civvies jump, as it was a fair time ago that I was in.
I have 50 jumps, under USPA tuition and am a BPA member.
Also I did not see any contact numbers, emails for the parachute centre there, (or I am going blind, probably the latter.)
Any help gratefully received.
Cheers
Gadge

Forastero

LE
Bit out of date to be honest but civvies used to be able to jump there (they even had a civvy instructor there, used to ride his moped everywhere wearing his skydiving helmet) but sure now. That's not much help really is it? Sorry!

Depending when you did your last jump. You may need to do a check out jump with one of the instructors so they are happy. I did this a few times and it was basically your last Cat 8 (old school) qualifying jump
It will be close on a month by the time I get there.

BTW what is the cat 8 as I did my training under USPA, not BPA.

Cheers guys.

I will follow the links in the morning.

Gadge

It will be close on a month by the time I get there.

BTW what is the cat 8 as I did my training under USPA, not BPA.

Cheers guys.

I will follow the links in the morning.

Gadge
You should be ok then, but depends how **** they want to be.

CAT8 was the old qualification. I haven't jumped for years so out of the loop. It is a world wide qual, I did mine in empuria brava, Spain

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Cheers guys.
I have sent an email, so will now wait and see what happens.

Again, thanks for your help.

Gadge