• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Sky TV

Ditched sky a couple of months ago. I realized we were just using the +box to record stuff.
Bought a Panasonic hd recorder and I don't miss sky at all.
Saving about thirty quid a month, and to be honest if I wanted to watch the footie that much I would rather go to a game every now and again with the money saved.

Ditched sky a couple of months ago. I realized we were just using the +box to record stuff.
Bought a Panasonic hd recorder and I don't miss sky at all.
Saving about thirty quid a month, and to be honest if I wanted to watch the footie that much I would rather go to a game every now and again with the money saved.
or the pub

This town has become a ghost town, all the pubs have been closed down.
There is literally one pub that pays the exorbitant fee for the sports channels and it is like the mosh pit at Glastonbury when a big game is on.

I would rather cough up the eighty or so quid that Abramovich charges for a ticket these days.