Sky Sources: Cabinet Reshuffle Underway

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Jun 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Rooolllll up....Rolllllllll up,for the Terry F*ckwtit lottery....
    Wonder who'll get the chop then?

reshuffle.

2. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Looks like the week of the long knives(only if they have cork over the tip due to H&S ) Nah I think the dear leader is getting rid of the plotters who are looking to challange him for the party leadership

3. How very exiting, a thrilling game of "Re-arrange the deckchairs".

4. Well fcuk spending any time actually bothering to run the country eh? Get this chaotic shower of sh!te out now, general election asap!

5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Whoever fills those reapidly emptying positions is bound to be a lying, corrupt and expenses - fiddling cnut, so I'm fcuked if I care either way right now.

I'm just keeping myself updated on the car - wreck that is Gordo's pathetic attempt to keep hold of his comedy Prime Minister-ship.

6. The Cabinet:
    [​IMG]

The PM:
    [​IMG]

7. What a pity HM the Q has to remain impartial, I would love to know what she thinks of this bunch of kn0b-gobblers who are ruining our country.

8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Hmm did smith have a glass eye? I kow some fcuker was obviously short sighted :roll:

9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Actually thats a bit unfair
    They did know what they were doing and only had one disaster
    Also the Captain wnet down with his ship he didn't stand around claiming that the Iceberg was totally unexpected and nobody could see it coming

This PM and his bunch of clowns have had disaster after disaster and are all to busy saving there own skins to care about who the shinking ship is taking down with them