Sky Plus problem/question

I have tried some other techy type forums.No response so far.
As I understand it most of you sit at home watching Jeremy Kyle,Neighbours etc all day,so you may be able to help.
The sky box turns itself off,with no warning.Leave it for a few minutes,turn on via remote all ok.When going to bed,turn it off,red light comes on.Come down in the morning,red light now green.
Is this something I can fix?
Ta.

vvaannmmaann said:
As I understand it most of you sit at home watching Jeremy Kyle,Neighbours etc all day,so you may be able to help.
The sky box turns itself off,with no warning.Leave it for a few minutes,turn on via remote all ok.When going to bed,turn it off,red light comes on.Come down in the morning,red light now green.
Ta.

vvaannmmaann said:
Ta.
Spike

I think if you look in the sytem setup menu there is something like auto standby , select this and turn it off .

WW

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Gaming and Software 9
A The NAAFI Bar 8
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0