SKY NEWS - Tories And Lib Dems Have A Deal

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Semper_Flexibilis, May 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Popcorn in front of the telly tonight hopefully watching Broon and Darling being served their evection papers :)

2. Fingers crossed.

3. I wouldn't want to be a Nokia at number 10 right now. 8O

4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I was listning to the Jeremy Vine show on the radio on the way back from Tesco's,One 'muppett' suggested letting Liebour & the Limp Dems have a crack at getting the UK back in order for 12 months & then turn things over to the Conservatives....

Guy Falks had the right idea all along!

5. Oh to be a fly on the wall in the "Fuhrer Bunker" at Number 10 right now.

6. Who was that with Brown? Was it Hazel 'See I got in again' Blears? It was the right size.

7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

8. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Right, moff to William Hill/Coral/Stanley Racing/Your Bookie of choice to lay ten of your shiney British Beer Tokens on a second election being called before 2359 on 31/12/10.....

9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Gordon Brown has made his feelings known...

[​IMG]

10. Well, Clegg has been asked to 'listen' to Labour.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8671661.stm

The Libs don't seem to have realised yet that they are the ugly bird in the pub at closing time.

They might be the last choice, but it really depends on just how drunk and desperate the last two blokes are.

The broke, ugly and chippy Scottish guy in the corner might want to take them home and shag them, but he'll want the last word. Then, when he's borrowed all her money, he'll chuck her out on the street.

The posh bloke would do her if there's no other option, but he would be lowering himself, and they both know it.

The difference is the Scot needs her more than the posh bloke, but that the posh bloke makes her skin crawl. It all depends on whether she'll lower her standards, or her pride.

She gets F***ked anyway.

11. Simon Hughes is being an arse about this, seems to think he can get it all if they pout hard enough.

Oh well, looks like we may get a minority Tory Gov after all.

12. Put your bet on the 7th of October - it's my Borough Council's best guess and they already planning it.