Sky News reporting Abu Qatada in process of being deported to Jordan

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Wordsmith, Apr 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Sky News is reporting Abu Qatada is in the process of being deported to Jordan.

One can but hope this is true....

Wordsmith

2. BFBS news bulletin just announced he has been arrested.

3. Winner! Hamza to the US next!

4. Three, including the original:
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/current-affairs-news-analysis/180359-cleric-abu-qatada-arrested-again.html
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/intelligence-cell/180358-sky-news-reporting-abu-qatada-process-being-deported-jordan.html This one
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/current-affairs-news-analysis/175763-muslim-cleric-cannot-deported-says-strasborg.html The original

5. Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?

6. Becket in, will you?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Harveys gonna be pissed when he sees his mums new boyfriend.

CG

Can't HMG just off him on a dark night and chuck him in the prison boilers.

8. Can't be done anymore CG. 6 doesn't do wet work nowadays, as they're too busy sitting in Thames House farting around with their iPhones.

9. They must have been pretty hung over on their way to work to walk into TH and still not have noticed they are on the wrong side of the river...

10. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

I can't but help think we'll all sleep a bit safer in our beds when (and if) Aba Hamza and Abu Quatada get shipped off to the US and Jordan respectively.

It's not going to deter hard core sympathisers, but maybe those on the fringes will decide that not getting involved might be the better option.

Wordsmith

PS: any chance we might ship off their respective families so those two can enjoy 'family life' in their new countries of detention. It's their human right to have their families with them...

11. I sleep a bit safer now the government appears to have accepted the rule of law, rather than just blaming judges, Europe, cops, someone they met in the Strangers Bar called Bernard.

See Abu Qatada was refused bail. Bet that remand application wrote itself; "The suspect should be denied bail, or the home secretary will have to resign overnight for looking a total tit".

12. I saw 4 immigration officials enter the house. One left and then about 40 minutes later a VW Van turned up driven by a portly bloke. I legged it around to the side of the Van then the 3 remaining immigration blokes brought him out. He wasn't cuffed and seemed pretty cheerful.

The immigration bloke tried to push me away a couple of times but I wasn't blocking the entrance so I told him to calm down. All their faces have been masked but the female in the party was a right old harridan.

Portly bloke tried to speed away but made a bollocks of it and had to reverse a couple of times. My snapper colleagues were banging away for all they worth.

I'd been chatting so a Home Office bloke who advised that he'd been arrested - I passed this on to Sky etc....

13. I will believe it when I see it. **** him off and pronto. And he can take his family of sponging fucks with him!