Sky Glass, yes or no

TamH70

MIA
Not sure if I made it clear but you have to have an O2 phone contract (minimum 12 months - no 30 day contracts) AND Virginmedia broadband to get the doubling up.

Argh. Just started a new contract with Plusnet, and Virgin Broadband don't do my street, even though there is a gurt big manhole cover with their name written on it within a couple of hundred yards of me on the street which is at right angles to mine. I still need a new phone contract so 02 may still be a decent outside bet for one anyway.

The thing is the reps in malls up and down the country are trying to flog it as an upgrade, but it isn't. I can stream off Netflix and Prime via my Sky Q, I don't and didn't need a giant sized tablet to do it, plus it really doesn't like the Firestick either.

I'd sell it to you as an upgrade if I was getting 25 quid commission for each one I sold. lets face it if a rep sells 30 in a day and 20 stick he will still be collecting commission on 20.

endure

GCM
Argh. Just started a new contract with Plusnet, and Virgin Broadband don't do my street, even though there is a gurt big manhole cover with their name written on it within a couple of hundred yards of me on the street which is at right angles to mine. I still need a new phone contract so 02 may still be a decent outside bet for one anyway.
I've had Virgin since it was NTL and, at most, I've had a couple of hours downtime in all those years.

The main problem is the need to call them up at the end of a contract and threaten to leave but unless you do they just take the piss.

I was paying £42 a month for broadband, TV and phoneline and when my contract ended they were going to put it up to £63. Put the hard word on them and it's down to £40 a month for the next 18 months.

Just moved house. BT Fibre 450 (FTTP) for 34 clams/month. The BT Router can get in the sea, mind, it's rubbish.

Peasantvision, Android Box & VPN (£40 a year for IPVanish).

Sorted.

Latest Threads