Skull insignias frowned upon by seniors

Well one never knows, and there be pink uniforms next . It Could be worse and apologies if this has been posted already. Apparently the powers to be are not impressed with Hereford’s finest wearing skulls as it resembles the old SS.

SAS soldiers BANNED from wearing skull badge on uniform as it ‘looks like SS death head’

TBh I doubt anyone outside their unit lest general public will see this.

What next ? 100 Sqn is asked to change their unit patch ?

Cheers

Well one never knows, and there be pink uniforms next . It Could be worse and apologies if this has been posted already. Apparently the powers to be are not impressed with Hereford’s finest wearing skulls as it resembles the old SS.

SAS soldiers BANNED from wearing skull badge on uniform as it ‘looks like SS death head’

Cheers
I thought 100 sqn had a crow as their emblem.
Good mate of mine is 100 sqn RMons.

Cheers
“Morale patches” are a chad Americanism

We British are above that shite

It’s about elan not offence, you obviously enjoy being offended and lack elan

Last edited:
Don't tell the QRL.

Or the current DSACEUR (late 17th/21st Lancers), who rumour has it has been seen cutting around SHAPE in a black beanie with a skull and crossbones motif.

Last edited:

Cheers
I'm not sure if the Daily Star really have a direct line to serving soldiers of the SAS.

Luckily for them, the MOD wont ever confirm or deny made up stories.

The commando special services badge didn't last very long.
I imagine telling somebody the badges were awarded after your first kill might have been a great Dit but would have gone down like a lead balloon with seniors:twisted:.

Every time the new guy gets a kill they get to wear a badge. How utterly fxcking repellent

Hope those officers never pay a visit to VF-103 (The Jolly Rogers)and witness the change of command ceremony with the passing of the bones of Ens Jack Ernie, they’d likely have a stroke if a patch gets their knickers in a twist.....
7100C0AC-7D7D-48D1-B580-E8CCC8419B58.jpeg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZappBrannigan Films, Music and All Things Artsy 0
Offendi The NAAFI Bar 92
G The NAAFI Bar 82