Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skool dayz!!

A

allgone2ratsh1t

Our token coon was a Brummie who was immediately nicknamed 'Afro'. As in Afro-Caribbean. He didn't like that one much for some reason.

Nowadays its token Whitey in some innercity schools. Ironically the token whitey may also be addressed as "Nigga".

Sick_Smoggy

Old-Salt
You posh bunch of feckas, i dreamed of owning a pair of Sambas. Best i ever managed was a pair of Puma Replay which i still wore when 2 sizes too small and cardboard in the bottom to cover the holes.

My school was split into those that had a Fred Perry school jumper and those that had a school grant jumper. THose with the fred perry had Toschini (sp) tops and Adidas torsion/Rebbok pump/samba tracksuit tops, the 'erberts like me had a mixture of Gola/hi-tec and adidas 2 stripe

This thread has got me interested in stalking old class mates on Facebook. I keep in loose contact with about 6 friends from the Roan, who in turn have feck off mass friends list of every one and their granny.

All I can say is thank fuck I did not end up hitched with any of the girls. Most are now fat and have kids and look like they are trying to trap the next victim. Some of the plan Janes have turned out to be stunners, Doh!

This thread has got me interested in stalking old class mates on Facebook. I keep in loose contact with about 6 friends from the Roan, who in turn have feck off mass friends list of every one and their granny.

All I can say is thank fuck I did not end up hitched with any of the girls. Most are now fat and have kids and look like they are trying to trap the next victim. Some of the plan Janes have turned out to be stunners, Doh!

There was a Girl in my class who was a plain jane, Nicola her name was, were we in the same class for 5 years, but hardly spoke, I came home for a weekend Leave, I bumped into Nicola in a bar with some of her friends......Phwor, before I knew it she marched over to me and of course being fit, hansome. she started talking asking where i had been, what had i been doing, after afew drinks she admitted that she really fancied me in school and............well you can guess the rest!!

There was a Girl in my class who was a plain jane, Nicola her name was, were we in the same class for 5 years, but hardly spoke, I came home for a weekend Leave, I bumped into Nicola in a bar with some of her friends......Phwor, before I knew it she marched over to me and of course being fit, hansome. she started talking asking where i had been, what had i been doing, after afew drinks she admitted that she really fancied me in school and............well you can guess the rest!!

You sucked her dad off?

I had to bin Facebook due to me having the comparable adultery skills as Ken Barlows. I did however have a lot of fun that year, I stuck some Herrick phots on with a couple of normal ones and fook me I was back and forth to the town I grew up in snotting birds from school. One called Tina had blossomed into a cracker but wasnt a fan of foreplay, trying to feed myself into her dry hole whilst her dog sat staring at me was a shite experience.

SHHB071229

Old-Salt
Oooooh yeah, some of the lads I went to school with that are on my facebook got a right hard on seeing me in dessies with a "massive weapon" in my hands (it wasnt a massive weapon it was an SA80 but civvies are thick). I ended up banging one of em in the toilets of Toast night club, rode the f*cker like Seabiscuit while i still had a massive glass of red in one hand, i left him slumped on the bog covered in claret, i felt like a winner.

llech

LE
Oooooh yeah, some of the lads I went to school with that are on my facebook got a right hard on seeing me in dessies with a "massive weapon" in my hands (it wasnt a massive weapon it was an SA80 but civvies are thick). I ended up banging one of em in the toilets of Toast night club, rode the f*cker like Seabiscuit while i still had a massive glass of red in one hand, i left him slumped on the bog covered in claret, i felt like a winner.

Hetero sex or other?

Yokel

LE
Was it just me that thought school was shit, then? Incompetent and ignorant teachers, and being constantly picked on by drug taking low life...

You lucky load of sods,,school !!!!...I never got the chance to attend 'school',,I had to go to a 'Catholic Institution',,and only learned my prayers (in Latin),,still I did manage to get a hand job off one of the girls,cost me 2 ciggies tho.....

You lucky load of sods,,school !!!!...I never got the chance to attend 'school',,I had to go to a 'Catholic Institution',,and only learned my prayers (in Latin),,still I did manage to get a hand job off one of the girls,cost me 2 ciggies tho.....

On the upside you can fit a coke can in your arse though so it wasn't all a waste.

You should have asked the priests to wank you off and kept your ciggies.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
School was pretty uneventful. Looking back I've since realised that having the deputy head girl agree to come around to your house to sun-bathe after an exam does not mean you should discuss music or actually sun-bathe. Opportunity lost :(College, however, was epic. Best two years of my life.(P.S. Red Sonetti bubble jacket got me through years 10 and 11. Classy as you like.)

Bumpetty bump.

I was just having a read through the http://www.arrse.co.uk/intelligence-cell/180880-child-malnutrition-uk-oh-drama.html thread and I got to thinking just how few fat kids there were back in my day. Sure, every grade had its token chunky who was almost always bullied to the point of at least one half-serious suicide attempt in the changing rooms or, if it was female, used as a spunk-bowser by less principled young lads who'd managed to convince it that spreading its blubbery thighs in the woods around the back of the languages block would help make it popular, but that was it. What the hell happened to all that crippling emotional abuse?! Kids these days have gone fuckin' soft.

Latest Threads