Skintland the Brave?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunnoficarus, Apr 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 4
  1. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Sadly, it's the truth and as soon as Salmond drops that myopic shortbread-tin and Skye terriers romanticism of Scotland gets down to some seriouswork that may slowly help. If he and the self serving Lefties, and I include the likes of Kirst Wark et al dropped their idealism and stopped spending money they don't have... all the better. Oh, and Heroin dealers in Scotland should be shot and their family made to pay for the round. I was appalled when I was in Edinburgh at how many spotty, hoody types on Crack or Smck there were... and, no, Auld-Yin wasn't one of them. He was actually good company despite his Rgt....
  2. £4.20! **** right off.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Perhaps they could get a loan from the IMF and turn Scotland into a theme park.

They could have daily parades with people dressed up as a cartoon Highlanders and a Burns night everynight to bring in the punters.

The Disney place near Paris seems to be doing just fine...

4. Negligent-Discharge

Sorry Rodders, it already is. Just get to Edinburgh and watch the plastic Highlanders playing the Bagpipes (badly) or anything that has been touched by Harry Lauder's ghost. Harry Lauder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  5. I just wish they would have thier referendum aqnd we could be rid of scrounging bastards.
  6. Negligent-Discharge

As Briton's I think we ought firstly to look at all, as you say, scrounging bastards in these fair isles... illegal immigrants etc.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Oh floower of Scotland
    Who will ye find, ter pay the bru
    When Alec's cheques bounce
    And English claims willnee do
    they'll send ye hameward
    te think again
    • Like Like x 12
  8. They really, really need someone to tell them to calm down, pull the Outrage Bus to the side of the road, and have a nice lie-down in the back. Perhaps we should send them Stacker1 now that he's freed of his ARRSE duties.
  9. The odds of this breaking the 75 page barrier?
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Well if it gets to the end of page one then we'll see.
  11. Does this mean I have to change my username ???
    • Like Like x 1
  12. With recent revelations about unsigned treaties, how about "Doncaster slapper"......

.....but since King David of Scotland was an illiterate gay French sock puppet that egg stain on the bottom edge qualifies as his mark, one of his better ones in fact!
  13. Salmond will be delighted with this. Nothing gets the Scots' backs up more than, in his words, this 'Bullingdon club sneering condescension'. Another few thousand votes to the SNP.
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

Or maybe an internationally recognised economics publication brings to the fore the need for actual debate on what will happen if independence comes about.
    • Like Like x 1