skinny water

Skinny Water® Pomegranate

Features and Benefits

* Scientifically proven - Bollox (probably)
* Helps burn fat naturally - So does a George Foreman grill
* Reduces sugar cravings - Splitarse weakness, don't care
* Boosts immunity -Though probably not Diplomatic
* Ideal as part of a healthy lifestyle - Whats that?
* Refreshing drink with a hint of pomegranate - Is it a drink or a fcuking crossword?
* No added sugar - There's enough in there already
* Less than 10k/cal per bottle - Who fcuking cares

yeah
enhanced with entamoeba histolica. (amoebic dysentery) For the authentic skinny look.

edited to say I wish I'd thought of it, they will make a bloody fortune.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Cynics. Poltroons. Kumquats. Nits, Gnats nuts.

Some git in truly horrible shoes is making money out of flogging water with a bit of juice in it.

Leave him alone.

TheIronDuke said:
Cynics. Poltroons. Kumquats. Nits, Gnats nuts.

Some git in truly horrible shoes is making money out of flogging water with a bit of juice in it.

Leave him alone.
No! Infect him with typhoid. Fucking pomegranate piss my arse.

Oh so sad that there are people out there with too much money in their wads and not enough brain cells to see that this is yet another rip-off, designed to make money for the very enterprising "inventor" of - - - WATER!!!!

FFS folks. If you want to waste your gelt, either send it to me or donate it to a worthwhile charity, don't go buying this stuff and making someone who probably doesn't need the money even richer.

Rant over (for now!)

I have an idea, buy a carton of pomegranate juice (£1.33 per litre) get a glass of tap water (0.108p per litre)
add 0.95 of a litre of water to a bottle cost 0.1026ppl add 0.05 of pomegrate juice cost 6.65ppl so total cost of drink is 6.75p per litre. Damn site cheaper than the shit advertised.

Latest Threads