Skinny Chicks

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Snakey, Oct 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I once had a skinny girl.

Now, I like my girls with a little meat and plump breast but this forlorn creature was attractive in that she was both pretty and frightfully nice in a genuine way.

I soon discovered that if I deployed my fingers in her shit locker during sex I could feel my cock going in and out and I really liked that.

I have never experienced it since but I've often wondered, is this option available just with skinny chicks?

2. Married one. She was a gymnast so small tit's but VERY FLEXIBLE :thumright:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mine had implants generously supplied by her ex husband.

• Like Like x 1
  4. What a bloody decent chap.

• Like Like x 11
  5. And you did you bit by give her further implants, as often as you could?

6. This thread has no piccies because ?.......

• Like Like x 3
  7. digital sex, awesome, though I out you as Michael Burke, no wonder that ethiopean girl was crying, thanks for live aid :thumright: I claim my ten pounds.

8. Whilst I've yet to try this particular manouevre (clearly I need to find a more accomodating breed of tart!) I can't imagine that there's a layer of fat in the wall between tradesmans and the main entrance, so fatness shouldn't make much of a difference.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wifes legs now. legs&boots.jpg

• Like Like x 12
  10. Exercise unfortunately but what pelvic muscles :nod:. But your boyfriend doesn't have that type of muscle control does he ;)

11. i count three dildos on the table and the supersize white one propped up at the end of the bed, not feeling somewhat inferior?

• Like Like x 6
  12. Wait till she what she's getting for christmas
    topsecret03ij3.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. Anorexia walt. Nice pins, but what's the deal with the enormous pants? :?

14. Nope, not just skinny chicks, works for fat munters too I can sadly confirm.

15. PTI pants; must be a part-time lezzer.