Skinny Blokes...

S

squirt

Here's a random one for ya...

A guy I know wants to get a tattoo, but he's quite skinny, so is unsure what would suit him. Has anyone got any ideas about where would be a good part of the body to get tattooed and I know a design is something that's personal to you, but has anyone got any ideas for designs that would suit someone with a slim build?

Also, for my own information, I've heard that the army will pay to have tattoos removed. Has anyone had this done and does it leave a scar or skin discolouring?

Cheers all! :)

squirt said:
but he's quite skinny, so is unsure what would suit him.
Not a problem that would affect MDN.

He has a life size tatoo of the entire cast of Elderado, including the extras, villas and beach accross his gut. It's next to the 1:1 scale map of Yorkshire.

"F*ck off" on the outside edge of the hand always goes down well, especially for salutes... :D

I do know someone who had "RN" done on the tip of his kn*b 8O
I don't know what is more shocking, that he allowed a big hairy bloke to jab needles in the tip for twenty minutes, or that he found a big hairy bloke willing to do it... :?

S

squirt

Not sure if he'd fancy that second one somehow... But I'll pass on the first idea - think that might make him look HARD! :wink: At least that's what I'll tell him...

Latest Threads