Skinny Blokes...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by squirt, Dec 21, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here's a random one for ya...

A guy I know wants to get a tattoo, but he's quite skinny, so is unsure what would suit him. Has anyone got any ideas about where would be a good part of the body to get tattooed and I know a design is something that's personal to you, but has anyone got any ideas for designs that would suit someone with a slim build?

Also, for my own information, I've heard that the army will pay to have tattoos removed. Has anyone had this done and does it leave a scar or skin discolouring?

Cheers all! :)
  2. Middle of forehead

'Belsen & Dachau escape comitee'
  3. Left testicle

"you ain't seen me, right"
  4. Interesting... I'll pass that one on to him! :wink:
  5. Following on from mdns theme, a collection of numbers running up his right forearm.
  6. Not a problem that would affect MDN.

He has a life size tatoo of the entire cast of Elderado, including the extras, villas and beach accross his gut. It's next to the 1:1 scale map of Yorkshire.
  7. "F*ck off" on the outside edge of the hand always goes down well, especially for salutes... :D

I do know someone who had "RN" done on the tip of his kn*b 8O
    I don't know what is more shocking, that he allowed a big hairy bloke to jab needles in the tip for twenty minutes, or that he found a big hairy bloke willing to do it... :?
  8. Not sure if he'd fancy that second one somehow... But I'll pass on the first idea - think that might make him look HARD! :wink: At least that's what I'll tell him...
  9. I know of one "hairy mary" with tartan jacobs! 8O God they must be feckin huge!
  10. Dachau United for the cup?
  11. Just get him a pizza and a Ginsters.

Skinny blokes smell of cat litter and twiglets as well.

12. How about...................

I beat anorexia

8O :lol:
  13. Fatty Arbuckle?